Ninja H2 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I've seen one set up w/ the SC slip on & cat removed/link pipe fitted but doesn't make sense imo & doesn't look great either (isn't a good look on the H2) might as well leave the OEM exhaust intact & purchase a full exhaust (w/ out cat) designed for the H2 and do your air filter, power commander 5 & ECU reflash to remove the massive ECU restriction on this bike, it's held back more than any other bike, by far. Vandemon makes a sick looking titanium exhaust. T3 Racing & Brocks make a really nice stainless full exhaust systems.

Brocks Performance sells a proven Stage II H2 kit (ECU reflash, PCV, full exhaust, DNA filter) to get the bike where Kawi. would have released the bike if not for government nannies. Elimination of top speed limiter, speedo reading past 189mph, removal of throttle bodies closing/maxing power out at 11k rpm instead making additional power to stock 13k rpm or even better 14k redline w/ a pick up of approx. 40 rwhp.

Lots of people here are running the above set-up/after market headers/full exhaust w/ the reflash, search under; ECU, Stage II/2, full exhaust, full exhaust system, etc. PLENTY of threads & info.

RE: Your "After Market Parts" thread; There are a couple of co.'s making protection parts, R&G, Kawi. has frame sliders, imo EvoTech Performance makes the nicest - front & rear spindle bobbins, frame slider & tail tidy/elimination kit. Zero Gravity makes the screens; Corsa & Double bubble. I'd recommend the Corsa. I haven't seen anyone replace the radiator but there are radiator protection screens.

Welcome.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have SC titanium slipon on my H2, the quality is as good as anything out there

I am probably going to keep the cat on, the noise, even as it is is lovely, a deep growl without being over intrusive, I can only imagine it being "stupid" loud with a full system

Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have SC titanium slipon on my H2, the quality is as good as anything out there

I am probably going to keep the cat on, the noise, even as it is is lovely, a deep growl without being over intrusive, I can only imagine it being "stupid" loud with a full system

Rob
If you rub a light layer of WD40 or similar onto the link pipe, it'll go brown like the rest of the system in one ride...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have had and have a bike have had a 250 a 600 and a 1000 i am on my second 1000 i ride a 2011 zx10r yes I am looking at getting a H2 waiting for the 2017 to come out starting to get parts for it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
That thing looks like it should be up in the ceiling for hvac duct work.What in the **** were they thinking.

·
Registered
502 Posts
That thing looks like it should be up in the ceiling for hvac duct work.What in the **** were they thinking.
I take it its not "cup of tea"

Each to their own, I love the look of it, the sound and the quality is second to none, you could rub your tongue around the welds they are that good:nerd:

Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts