Ninja H2 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently switched to Sato's and have had a couple of issues downshifting from 4th - 2nd gear at high rpm resulting in missed shifts, I am playing with the adjustments, peg settings, tension on the linkages. Going into neutral from 1st gear appears a bit sketchy as well. Is anyone else who is using them having similar problems ? Will post some pictures tomorrow, along with results from adjustments that will hopefully remove the problems. I never had this issue with the stock foot pegs, shift lever configuration.

Rhody...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Seems to me that the second link on the shifting would be a little tricky to dial in, that's why I went with the Woodstock rear sets.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To put things into context, missing a shift is not a big issue normally on the street.

It is a different story when on a track for a track day, however. That's why I am paying special attention.

Rhody...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
This last setup feels pretty good. Have room for my riding boots when on track and shifts feel clean, precise.

I will post a better picture of my final setup this evening.

Rhody...

P.S.

Here it is, better late than never...

Final setting

·
Registered
265 Posts
This last setup feels pretty good. Have room for my riding boots when on track and shifts feel clean, precise.

I will post a better picture of my final setup this evening.

Rhody...
Hey rhody, does the sato rearsets have the muffler hanger spot on the right side? Thank you.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Hey rhody, does the sato rearsets have the muffler hanger spot on the right side? Thank you.
Simon,

No it doesn't I took a pic with cell phone but for some reason, I can see it when connected to my laptop, I will futz with it and post another picture, even if I have to take it with my Nikon SLR instead.

With Nikon, weird how pics don't show in Window's explorer from cell phone...

Added a picture of exhaust side...

Sato's right side...

Rhody...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts