Ninja H2 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are selling these and was thinking of replacing the standard hoses with Samco (Mainly as I intend to keep the bike for a long time) and think of it as a worthwhile investment.

So simple Question. What colour to fit on a 2016 H2? there are plenty of choices. Do I got bright or keep it dark

SamcoSport UK - Product Colour Range
Thinking black may be a bit boring. Blue unsure but i've always been a fan of their blue hoses. Gunmetal looks good.

Anyone using Samco hoses on their H2?

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So not one on here has Samco or uprated hoses on their H2 yet ?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
seems about right :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you have a green frame I agree. the only choice but as there is no green on my 16 H2 Blue is the way I feel

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
If you have the 2016 H2 I think black would look better, green for the 2015.

Keep it tasteful though, an H2 doesn't need bling.

·
Registered
502 Posts
if you have a green frame I agree. the only choice but as there is no green on my 16 H2 Blue is the way I feel
You must have a different 16 model H2 to the me, mine has, green shock spring, supercharger badge, fork tops;)

Rob

·
Registered
765 Posts
I would only use black on my bike. Green frame but I don't think the hoses would be the same green and even if it was it might be a bit much. It's all a matter of personal taste though. Would love to see pictures of it when completed

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thinking of that I don't want to chav up the H2. not going to get anything just yet so will think about this a little more

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What about gunmetal color ? Prob close to the frame color on the 16.

NOLA

agree 100% but is just to meh. boring. still unsure if I ant to see the uprated hoses or not and why looking at blue

·
Registered
835 Posts
As the Amy Winehouse song goes "I go back to black " I don't get the coloured hose thing , it's an non cosmetic item that already black because Kawasaki's designers know it's there for necessity and the last thing they try and do is make a feature out of them . A bit like spraying your original number plate / rear turn signal bracket anything but satin black .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts