Ninja H2 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fook me, its a long winter in the UK

I need some nice weather so I can get out on the bikes, this time of year always costs me too much money, recently got another bike and just ordered some more carbon bits or the H2 ;)

Rob

·
Registered
625 Posts
Fook me, its a long winter in the UK

I need some nice weather so I can get out on the bikes, this time of year always costs me too much money, recently got another bike and just ordered some more carbon bits or the H2 ;)

Rob

Funny, I’m thinking the same and remember you bitching this time last year Rob, it is shi#e and depressing and freezing cold though.
I’m on the verge of blowing some cash on a full system out of sheer boredom.
I’m looking for feedback on insurance impact if anyone has any info (or bothered to declare!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny, I’m thinking the same and remember you bitching this time last year Rob, it is shi#e and depressing and freezing cold though.
I’m on the verge of blowing some cash on a full system out of sheer boredom.
I’m looking for feedback on insurance impact if anyone has any info (or bothered to declare!)

You, young man need to get a grip, full system, how many ponies do you need, you aint gonna release the power you got now down the A38 or M42, it will be sc gears and velocity stacks next:x

Rob

·
Registered
625 Posts
You, young man need to get a grip, full system, how many ponies do you need, you aint gonna release the power you got now down the A38 or M42, it will be sc gears and velocity stacks next:x

Rob

Not chasing power Rob, plenty of that, just the ugly cat will be banished and the whole thing better on the eye.
TBH I’m struggling to justify the cost in my head plus the insurance thing concerns me hence asking if any members had declared their full exhaust systems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts