Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
What is a realistic estimate in labor hours to install ?

I may have missed the re-gearing stats, but how much faster does the impeller spin with the new gearing at max rpm and what is the final ratio versus stock, which I believe is 9.2.

Rhody...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Rickey,
First of all i would like to thank you for your great efforts on making great bikes!
I have 2016 ninja h2 with brocks slash cut full system exhaust+dna filter+ flashed ecu(not guhl). I am planning to order the rg62 kit. I am living in turkey and we dont have race gas here. Do i get a good stable performance with pump gas? Where can i order the kit? How much hp can i gain? Thanks for your kind reply in advance!
Looking forward to hearing you soon!
BR!
Caglar

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is a realistic estimate in labor hours to install ?

I may have missed the re-gearing stats, but how much faster does the impeller spin with the new gearing at max rpm and what is the final ratio versus stock, which I believe is 9.2.

Rhody...
Stock = [email protected]

Rg62= [email protected]

The install will take roughly 4 hrs to install with the Velocity stacks. It only takes me about 2.5 hrs but that's because I have a routine established.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Rickey,
First of all i would like to thank you for your great efforts on making great bikes!
I have 2016 ninja h2 with brocks slash cut full system exhaust+dna filter+ flashed ecu(not guhl). I am planning to order the rg62 kit. I am living in turkey and we dont have race gas here. Do i get a good stable performance with pump gas? Where can i order the kit? How much hp can i gain? Thanks for your kind reply in advance!
Looking forward to hearing you soon!
BR!
Caglar
This kit was tested with pump gas only, so it will definitely be stable running pump 93 octane pump gas.
Check out my videos on my Facebook page and you will see it's good for 28-35 hp in the mid-upper range depending on your tuneup.
You can order at www.rickey-gadson.com

We also show Dyno graphs and all info about the kits on my site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts