Ninja H2 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brock/Rickey my parts have been installed today. When will the new maps be available for the BPP stage 2 and RG 62 performance plus kit combination?
Is it ok to ride with the current maps supplied by brocks if no new maps are yet available?

Attachments

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hi, if you don't mind me asking, what country are you from? I am looking for someone in uk who has before and after results of brocks package as we usually see very different numbers in uk compared to usa

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi, if you don't mind me asking, what country are you from? I am looking for someone in uk who has before and after results of brocks package as we usually see very different numbers in uk compared to usa
I'm in the uk - no 'before' I am afraid but this was 'after' with comparative details for some of the opposition on the same dyno

Bike has Brocks flash, air filter, Brocks clutch mod, Power Commander with Brock map, Akrapovic slip on with baffle removed

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13391570_10153452107862820_3774535767600161624_o.jpg

·
Registered
702 Posts
Brock/Rickey my parts have been installed today. When will the new maps be available for the BPP stage 2 and RG 62 performance plus kit combination?
Is it ok to ride with the current maps supplied by brocks if no new maps are yet available?
In Rickey's video if you look closely at his dynograph, the AFR Jumped up by a full point after the kit was installed.

If your AFR is at 12.5-12.8 with Brock's map I wouldn't risk riding the bike hard until you either

A: get a custom map
B: throw on an autotune
C: get a revised map from Brock

My $0.02

·
Registered
867 Posts
Yes, cat still in place :). And those are rear wheel numbers ![/QUOTE

With added boost you need more fuel.... If you haven't added any other than the flash be careful or it will be an issue......

·
Registered
577 Posts
Pebble,

What is the new gearing up ratio with the two new gears ? The original was 9.2.

Rhody...
I was responding to the guy who was looking for UK dyno numbers - mine just has the Brocks kit, not the RG62 parts (although I am looking at them with interest :D)

·
Registered
53 Posts
After installing my kit with Brocks stage 2 mapping you need to ad 15-20 numbers on the PCV. It needs to be richened a full point.
If you email me at [email protected] I will forward you maps as a baseline but if you put +15 in your 80 to 100 percent column of the Brocks map,you will have a safe enough map.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts