Ninja H2 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a reversible cat delete / link pipe made for the h2. Basically adjust the cat and header to become a slip joint just before the cat, and then same for new straight through link pipe. Allows easy cat reinstallation for MOT and resale time. I am very pleased with the quality and fit, is very sturdy so not expecting any leaks at the joint. However will get some miles in before this is 100% confirmed.

My fabricator has jigged this up so cheap and easy and reversible for uk owners who don't want to sacrifice completely the stock headers.

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
That's the kind of modification I would choose, so that it can go back to standard when required.

Are you leaving the cables for the exhaust valve as they are? Mine is disabled anyway by the ECU reflash.

Who did the work for you Chris and may I ask how much they charged?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's the kind of modification I would choose, so that it can go back to standard when required.

Are you leaving the cables for the exhaust valve as they are? Mine is disabled anyway by the ECU reflash.

Who did the work for you Chris and may I ask how much they charged?
No, I'll lose the cables. Have a stg2 brocks/guhl flash + pcv.

Demand engineering at stonham barns, Suffolk. 250£ plus vat.

The std cat mod is perfect, no leaks just perfect. The new link pipe is not seating quite 100% and has a slight blow at the header joint, I'm going to adjust tomorrow, and discuss with Dan @ demand to ensure idiot proof.

Realistically they would need your exhaust headers to do a complete job. When we have got it perfect I'll let you all know. Need some dry roads to let it get hot a few times before all signed off.

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts