Ninja H2 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to ask a question! but it will be possible with the software Woolich racing map the ECU without having to add the PC5.
with this software are mapped almost all Kawasaki but still can not with h2. How long will that take?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would like to ask a question! but it will be possible with the software Woolich racing map the ECU without having to add the PC5.
with this software are mapped almost all Kawasaki but still can not with h2. How long will that take?
They're just releasing the new 10R items this week. The new 10R harnesses are the same harnesses that will work on the H2 and H2-R for on bike flashing and live engine data for tuning.

I opened a support ticket recently with Woolich about the release date for the H2 and H2-R software and they said before the Spring here in North America as they allotted most of their time recently to getting the new 10R and new R1 stuff out the door in time for this upcoming race season. They will have the on bike tuning interfaces as well as their autotune set ups for the H2 and H2-R. They have full access to the ECU so fueling, spark, flies, rev limit all that stuff along with a few other advanced options.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're just releasing the new 10R items this week. The new 10R harnesses are the same harnesses that will work on the H2 and H2-R for on bike flashing and live engine data for tuning.

I opened a support ticket recently with Woolich about the release date for the H2 and H2-R software and they said before the Spring here in North America as they allotted most of their time recently to getting the new 10R and new R1 stuff out the door in time for this upcoming race season. They will have the on bike tuning interfaces as well as their autotune set ups for the H2 and H2-R. They have full access to the ECU so fueling, spark, flies, rev limit all that stuff along with a few other advanced options.
thank you!!! this is great news then !!!! thanks from italy!

·
Registered
240 Posts

Rec'd the same story last week after inquiring.
Hopefully it doesn't get "delayed" like last summer...
:eek:

·
Registered
202 Posts

It will be available soon and no Pig will be necessary. Stay patient, it will be worth it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
beautiful !! where you saw it? I tried the products whoolich but nothing appears
Over on the ZX-10R.net forums. The US guys there posted it. From the sounds of it the hardware is done and good to go. They're just finishing up the work on the new ZX10 and R1 getting that into the software now so the guys racing can have access to it in time for the race season then the H2/H2-R files will start going in the software before the spring time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Over on the ZX-10R.net forums. The US guys there posted it. From the sounds of it the hardware is done and good to go. They're just finishing up the work on the new ZX10 and R1 getting that into the software now so the guys racing can have access to it in time for the race season then the H2/H2-R files will start going in the software before the spring time.
thank you for your information let me know if there is anything new with friend

·
Registered
240 Posts
This is good news!!:D

·
Registered
170 Posts
29JAN16:

at the moment we are working on the 2016 ZX10R and the H2 runs the same ECU hardware, so as soon as the ZX10R is released the H2 should follow very shortly after.

Core features will be, fuel maps, ignition maps and rpm limiters, I am not sure which other features will be available just yet.

I am unable to give any more details just yet but the H2 is coming.

Regards

The Woolich Racing Team,
Richard Bearcroft - Woolich Racing UK

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
29JAN16:

at the moment we are working on the 2016 ZX10R and the H2 runs the same ECU hardware, so as soon as the ZX10R is released the H2 should follow very shortly after.

Core features will be, fuel maps, ignition maps and rpm limiters, I am not sure which other features will be available just yet.

I am unable to give any more details just yet but the H2 is coming.

Regards

The Woolich Racing Team,
Richard Bearcroft - Woolich Racing UK
wow!!!!! it is fantastic notice!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts