Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Newbie here with a question if anyone can help?!
I’m 6ft 7 and am really struggling with my legs being to high on the H2. I’ve looked at getting some rearsets but by the looks the only ones are Hato ones that only adjust back then up. I need something that will allow me to got back and down. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'd like to know too. Only rear seats I've seen are Sato, and looks like they only adjust up higher not lower as best I can tell.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’ve spoken to a Kawasaki dealer who tells me he has a talented engineer who maybe able to do something!? But the dealer is over 200 miles away from me,such a shame there’s no easy fix. I live in the West Midlands,UK. If there’s any mechanics or engineers local to me who think they can help please let me know. Thank you for the replies so far, appreciate it.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Try this , sit on a chair and place your feet where you think they would be if you were sitting on your H2 , now move your feet backwards . You will find the angle of your knees become even more extreme even if you slide back a full six or eight inches . Like Knolly has suggested your best bet is 1” lower pegs rather than going backwards , you would need to go around six inches back to achieve the same angle as simply getting 1” inch lower footrests .

Another Midlands H2 ! The bloody things breed like rabbits up there .

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Buell peg sets...can get em at St.Paul Harley-Davidson.They're standard on the Firebolt.You will need to grind off approximately 1mm(if that much) from the top flat surface(check fitment often while grinding this down).And also just a very small bit off the 'pointed edge'(the angle that stops the peg from going forward when it's sitting static in there).DO NOT overdo this machining procedure.Just a millimeter or so.So the holes will align for the pivot pin.

The springs will also need to have the part that's got the little 'hook' on it(45 degree bend)(that wraps on the peg edge)pulled out and away from the spring rings about 1/8th inch.Not a problem.Otherwise it'll slip past that edge when you go to raise the pegs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts