Ninja H2 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealerHhip just called and said my bike was in. Has anyone put one on a dyno so we know exactly what the horsepower is? I'm still debating whether I want to get one or not. The MSO says 210 Hp and that's probably crank

·
Registered
554 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already spoke to Don Guhl. I know there is plenty to unleash. I'm just concerned about reliability when adding HP

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
That is something no one knows the answer to.

Personally, when the time comes, I will likely ask for him to set it up so that the throttles are opening all the way when requested, but maintain the stock 13,000 rpm rev limiter. This should put it somewhere between stock (restricted) H2 power output, and H2R power output, which is at a level that periodic bottom end overhauls are specified.

·
Registered
96 Posts
That is something no one knows the answer to.

Personally, when the time comes, I will likely ask for him to set it up so that the throttles are opening all the way when requested, but maintain the stock 13,000 rpm rev limiter. This should put it somewhere between stock (restricted) H2 power output, and H2R power output, which is at a level that periodic bottom end overhauls are specified.
Well you'll want to keep heat buildup in mind, assuming you are retaining factory catalytic converter.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
This is a bit off topic here...BUT...do any of you guys see a fuel amount on your display?Right now I can't remember IF it was showing actual fuel in the tank or not.I see the amount consumed.I'll look in my owner's manual again.

Nevermind,I see where it is in the menu...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts