Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe there has been a post with the name of a rear stand for the h2. Does someone recall it? Thanks

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Heindle makes a good center stand also.I use it when I want to remove both wheels.OR check front steering components.Otherwise,the pitbull for the rear.

·
Registered
30 Posts
dynamoto set looks ace but at £800 GBP its way too overpriced or i'd be buying that.... seems there is a H2 tax on most aftermarket parts I look at lol

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
@Lamf1969

Actually no...The stands arent available in the USA. Not even the rear !...I had to get mine shipped from Germany.

Way to go Kawasaki.

NOLA

·
Registered
625 Posts
@Lamf1969

Actually no...The stands arent available in the USA. Not even the rear !...I had to get mine shipped from Germany.

Way to go Kawasaki.

NOLA

Nola, that just crazy, a bespoke Kawasaki stand but not available in a huge market like the US... bizarre.
Fair play on sourcing it yourself though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Yeah, I didnt understand it at all. My dealer said he couldnt order it, and I called Kawi and they said its not available.

WTF.

Thanks...I did kinda spin the German vendor though. He wanted a silly amount to ship it to the U.S. so I told him it was too much and I'd buy it locally. He cut shipping 30% off and I got it.

NOLA

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I THINK that stand is an H2R item.???Comes with the H2R.So I can see them not selling to H2 owners,as crazy as that is.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
No, they have two different models. The black coated one is the H2 commercial sale one. The aluminum silver one with the bar to take the rim off while its in place is the H2R model and impossible to find.

NOLA

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
One more point worth making: when I park my bike on the Kawasaki rear stand I use my old Abus Granite lock too. I found that the lock will go around the leg of the paddock stand and a wheel spoke and the stand cannot then be removed.

It makes the theft of the bike that little bit harder if the burglar alarm, Rottweilers and the pit of vipers fail to work.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
@plkettle
Yes, you can, you just have to break the lugs loose on the ground, then put it on the stand and pull the wheel off.

@BobC
Not a good idea ! You can just tilt the stand a little and use the wheels of the stand as the back tire and wheel it around on the little wheels. Thats an even worse idea.

Go to the back of it and pick the handle up just a bit so the wheelstand wheels touch the ground, now they can wheel it to the truck and steal ur bike and the stand and use a grinder at the shop to get it off.

Use this :
https://www.amazon.com/Kryptonite-330202-Ground-Stronghold-Anchor/dp/B000LF903M

NOLA

1 - 20 of 27 Posts