Ninja H2 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any idea where I can get a 42T rear sprocket from in the UK. Tried a few sources with no luck.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Any idea where I can get a 42T rear sprocket from in the UK. Tried a few sources with no luck.

The only aftermarket sprockets that I'm aware of for the Ninja H2 are made by Vortex Racing in USA. You can contact them directly, or you can get them from Brock's Performance as well.

·
Registered
402 Posts
The only aftermarket sprockets that I'm aware of for the Ninja H2 are made by Vortex Racing in USA. You can contact them directly, or you can get them from Brock's Performance as well.
Yep, got mine through Brock's delivered to Australia, pretty quick delivery too!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yes, Brock's Performace here too. I'm in the UK and I've used Brock's for ECU flash, exhaust system, sprockets and other bits and pieces. Good company to deal with and a fast turn-around.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Can’t u also use the stock sprocket on a ninja H2r???
It’s a 42T
The aftermarket sprockets are aluminum
The stock sprockets are steel

·
Registered
265 Posts
It’s a 42T

Yes, you can do that. But technically the H2R sprocket it's one of the "non buyable" H2R parts for H2 owners, so you need the help of a good dealer. And the price of the oem one is higher, not because the steel is more expensive, but just because it's oem. Generally steel sprockets are cheaper than aluminum one.

·
Registered
425 Posts
It’s a 42T

Yes, you can do that. But technically the H2R sprocket it's one of the "non buyable" H2R parts for H2 owners, so you need the help of a good dealer. And the price of the oem one is higher, not because the steel is more expensive, but just because it's oem. Generally steel sprockets are cheaper than aluminum one.
They’ve unrestricted the parts of the H2r and made it accessible without the use of a vin number.
Yea it’s more expensive but not by a lot
**** we bought $30-40k bikes what’s $100 lol

But okay ima go ahead and get one
Keep bouncing off rev limiter in 6th
The gearing is short at 241rwhp

Any special tool needed for this swap
I already have the modified pit bull stand to lift bike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry for late question. What is your top speed if you are hitting the rev limiter in 6th? I assume with that kid of HP you have also raised the limiter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts