Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seem's simple enough. Most bikes have aftermarket ones to stop some of the crap on the back of the bike.

Yes I have been unable to find a single one for the H2. I have no idea why

Does anyone know of a nice rear hugger for the H2 or not as simple to fit.

Anyone know any more

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks nice but don't want to go for the first I see. Wonder why not many do the huggers

·
Registered
765 Posts
Carbomoto got some nice looking carbon parts, don't think their is a hugger though. I'm also interested, if I find anything I'll post here?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Personally I dont like a rear hugger on a bike, none of mine have them on

There doesn't appear to be a great amount of decent aftermarket stuff for the H2 and when there is, it aint cheap

Rob

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Andy So you do a larger than standard rear hugger ? I looked and only seen the standard size so I thought

I am after the type of hugger others have posted that will keep the rear cleaner than the tiny standard hugger does

·
Registered
376 Posts
Nice quality finish

I only know of two huggers, the A-Tech one and SSK.

For what it's worth, the A-Tech one is on 26% off at the moment, but the SSK one is still cheaper at just over $200:

A-TECH : Rear Fender SPL [K80215]

SSK : Rear Fender [CKA0707TG]
I like the look finish and quality of the SSK one. The others SPL and TT3 looks low quality in comparison to me. Has anyone bought a SSK rear hugger and if so how did it fit?
Regards
Jeffro

·
Registered
376 Posts
Andy So you do a larger than standard rear hugger ? I looked and only seen the standard size so I thought

I am after the type of hugger others have posted that will keep the rear cleaner than the tiny standard hugger does
Remal,
Been looking and researching the huggers. If you check out the SSK carbon hugger on "Webike" you will see it's longer than the others. I reckon rear huggers are very functional and because this ones bit longer will keep more crap off the inside of the rear wheel area and suspension. All my bikes have huggers for that very reason.
Thought you might want to check that out.
Cheers mate
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Remal,
Been looking and researching the huggers. If you check out the SSK carbon hugger on "Webike" you will see it's longer than the others. I reckon rear huggers are very functional and because this ones bit longer will keep more crap off the inside of the rear wheel area and suspension. All my bikes have huggers for that very reason.
Thought you might want to check that out.
Cheers mate
Jeffro ;)
Cheers Jeffro for the heads up. I agree with you 100% and all my bikes have the larger hugger. Just unsure why people are so slow to mow one for the H2

And i'll have a look on that website cheers

Matt

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks like a larger hugger from A-Tech as well and looks pretty good

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm going to order something up soon just a shame I have to order from japan and the shipping is so much

·
Registered
376 Posts
Cheers Jeffro for the heads up. I agree with you 100% and all my bikes have the larger hugger. Just unsure why people are so slow to mow one for the H2

And i'll have a look on that website cheers

Matt
NO worries Matt I am just about ready to get one too....
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'm going to order something up soon just a shame I have to order from japan and the shipping is so much
Hey mate mine has been ordered (SSK from Webike) and on the way, let you know what it's like when I receive it...
Regards
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey mate mine has been ordered (SSK from Webike) and on the way, let you know what it's like when I receive it...
Regards
Jeffro ;)
look forward to your review. I will hold on now until you have fitted it to see how you find it

Hope it's not too much of a long wait for you :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yeh no worries, it looks exactly what I want, bit longer and more functional than original size and with the short looking ass end of the H2 will probably improve its looks too.
All up was about $290 Australian dollars and about $30 postage from Japan so can't complain about pricing. Webike has a pretty shitty communication system but from what I understand it takes about 10 days to send (probably for them to make it) and take up to 10 days to arrive. So I am pretty excited to receive it. I will indeed review it, take some pictures and let you guys know quality and fit...
Talk you soon
Regards
Jeffro ��

1 - 20 of 39 Posts