Ninja H2 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live on the West coast and would like to have my bike reflashed with the stock exhaust by Guhl Motors. Is anyone interested in taking their H2 with stock exhaust to Don to have it reflashed and mapped. I will pay for some if not all of the reflash if someone's is willing to do that.

·
Registered
74 Posts
You could call Don and find out if he already has the data for your reflash with the stock exhaust. I think there is a good chance he did that when he had an H2 there for testing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm looking for someone to bring their stock bike to Don and I will pay for the reflash. that way all I have to do is send my ECU to Don and not have to bring my bike clear across country. I already spoke to Don and he only has a map for a bike that has a slip on with cat removed. apparently the guy did not want to do a map on the stock bike he only want to do it with it modified but thanks

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'm looking for someone to bring their stock bike to Don and I will pay for the reflash. that way all I have to do is send my ECU to Don and not have to bring my bike clear across country. I already spoke to Don and he only has a map for a bike that has a slip on with cat removed. apparently the guy did not want to do a map on the stock bike he only want to do it with it modified but thanks
TQ that's true and because I didn't want to run her with that cat trying to choke my girl when all she wants to do is breath..... Lose the cat and huge can and never look back. This sexy lady is a Stallion don't nuter her...... Signed that guy.... ;)

Reactions: Nessuno

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
I suspect that the original poster lives in California, which means that catalyst removal and changing the muffler aren't an option if you don't want expensive tickets ...

·
Registered
587 Posts
It won't be long till you'll be able to install an on bike harness and flash/tune ecu yourself. Hang tight.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
MAYBE..you should just not say anything..tell him it's a "universal' engine.Forget the piping deal...He'
s woking on That right now.Call him..by now he may it worked out.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Quote. It won't be long till you'll be able to install an on bike harness and flash/tune ecu yourself. Hang tight.

i suppose you're referring to woolich racing, they have been very quiet about the H2 for some time now. Have you heard anything on when they will have a product ready?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Has anyone been in contact with Woolich?

Justin was poking around this forum a while ago I noticed...nothing on his site though...

·
Registered
105 Posts

Justin was poking around this forum a while ago I noticed...nothing on his site though...
I asked them like 2 months ago and the reply was they were working on it. Guess it's not their highest priority due to few owners and from what RidgeRacer said in one thread here this is a all new ecu with lots of goodies in it and I guess more complex and hard to crack. Guhl obviously cracked it so it's probably just a matter of time before woolich does, hopefully not to much time...

·
Registered
574 Posts
TQ, I had Don flash my ECU for use with a stock exhaust. We did it remotely. He took off the speed restriction and raised the redline, along with a long list of other mods. I think the consensus for fine tuning would be to have Don do the basic mods and then get the Power Commander to fine tune locally (which is what I am doing). My biggest suggestion is to dyno before and after every change and always make comparisons on the same dyno. My bike was 193 stock and 223 after the ecu mod. I am ordering the Power Commander now and also the ignition module. We will document each step. I am also gutting a stock muffler and the cat, so it will appear stock. One of Don's concerns is that we could melt the cat with the upgrades.

I am also going to have a connecting pipe made for eliminating the cat and it will go back to allow for a bolt on muffler. This will be for times when I want to run a different muffler than the stocker. The shop will make a jig and have these available for sale. For ease of installation, this will be a slip on pipe, rather than one that needs to be welded. He is also going to look at making an H2R replica muffler too. I will post those as it progresses. I plan to take the exhaust system in there next week.

·
Registered
587 Posts

I speak with the head u.s. Guy for Woolich and they have an h2. He is the gentleman that unleashed my 10r (just now getting use to the topend it has., 435 pounds with the power it makes is fun, he made it a beast..) I'd assume this will be used for designing products. I will keep posted. I didn't install the on bike unit in my 10r cuz I'm lazy and hate ripping my bike apart and I keep it stock but for most it's the way to go.. Data log etc. you can tune ride tune ride tune ride for every mod, can play with race fuel etc. my guess is they will allow for some other goodies. I think the bike put down 195 stock us restricted so not bad.

You guys should check out thus motogyro cam like motogp uses. It's compatible with go pro. Can have on bike charging for cam and gyro it's sick. Here is the guy from above fb account. You can see h2 they bought
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Modified-Electronics-Motorsports/1576836082568078?pnref=lhc

1 - 17 of 17 Posts