Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the drag bikes. Been using it on turbo'd cars for a while. A little mist flash cools the intake and actually does good things for the cleanliness of valve and piston tops. I'm not talking anything heavy here - just a bottle of mountain spring and mister for one run. Would definitely help eliminate detonation which is the danger with leaning it out.

Just a thought if Gadson checks in.

·
Registered
216 Posts
For the drag bikes. Been using it on turbo'd cars for a while. A little mist flash cools the intake and actually does good things for the cleanliness of valve and piston tops. I'm not talking anything heavy here - just a bottle of mountain spring and mister for one run. Would definitely help eliminate detonation which is the danger with leaning it out.

Just a thought if Gadson checks in.
I'm sure all the aftermarket engineers are working on some type of intercoolers for this beast. Water is a good idea also, it's just a matter of time until we see this. If your keeping the bike stock, original, there won't be any need for an addition, like an intercooler. This bike will increase in value, only if it is kept mint, with low miles. I'm torn between mods for this beauty or leave it stock? It all depends on the individual.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I'm leaving mine stock...having NO idea how this bird is gonna fly...I think right now as is should be just fine for me.I can't imagine riding this thing with perhaps 292 HP at the rear wheel on the street...the pipe is definitely out..the H2R one I mean.IF I do anything...I'll be looking into bar risers...that could work.Maybe...

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm leaving mine stock...having NO idea how this bird is gonna fly...I think right now as is should be just fine for me.I can't imagine riding this thing with perhaps 292 HP at the rear wheel on the street...the pipe is definitely out..the H2R one I mean.IF I do anything...I'll be looking into bar risers...that could work.Maybe...
Yeah it's a lot of power for the street, good for highway runs but we all know how risky that can get.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
...MAYBE...IDK...I'm kinda tall....most likely stock is gonna be perfect.Just an idea anyway....I have a set on my 14R...less than an inch rise...actually doesn't make much difference in feel...just a slightly different push angle on the bars...I ride it with em sometimes...then go back to stock for a while...they're certainly NOT a necessity.

I plan on riding this bike all day...all over...that's my riding M.O.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I ride a lot too. I'm 6'1" not exactly short but you could be taller. Maybe they'll put an adjustment on the rearset. I just hate the way they look. Imo the bags and trailer will soon follow... I'm being ridiculous but you know what I mean. Please just ride uncomfortable like me :) lol sit up straight and 1 hand that 14 or h lol that's what I do. But once in a while a bump will catch ha just right and you'll wack it an almost fly off the back! Gotta love a I bike than can toss your ass of at 3-4k rpm very impressive really. Like a bucking bull

·
Registered
184 Posts
Water/Meth injection for sure will help on a boosted application, will help keep the motor cooler but hopefully Gadson will try out E85 and see what power gains can be obtained.

My turbo hayabusa went from 260hp to 290hp with the switch to E85

Running my Turbo ninja 250 on E85 lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts