Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all thinking of protecting the radiator with a guard. A little hesitant to do this because I don't want to restrict air flow. Has anyone actually seen/recorded the difference in temp running the bike standard (without the guard) and with? I am guessing a slight increase of few degrees might convince me to go ahead. Any reviews on temp increases?
Also noticed few different brands, the Evo Tech, R&G, Cox. Which did you use or install/recommend? I saw a review on the Cox brand which showed an inferior product and not up to expectations (however was a different bike to be fair)
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
One of the first things I put on mine and made no difference to the air flow that I can see. Evotech is the one I bought Jeffro

Reactions: Jeffro

·
Registered
625 Posts
Evotech on mine too, very good fit & quality. TBH it made no difference to temperature but not checked on a hot day as yet. Incidentally, I understand with the Brock flash the fan is programmed to kick in at a lower temp, anyone know the before and after temperatures?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
265 Posts
Evotech on mine too, vert good fit & quality. TBH it made no difference to temperature but not checked on a hot day as yet. Incidentally, I understand with the Brock flash the fan is programmed to kick in at a lower temp, anyone know the before and after temperatures?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fans kick in at 100°C stock, and 90,5°C (195 F) with Brock's flash. Turn back off at 97,5°C stock, and 85°C (185 F) with reflash.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts