Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Good looking! I think I'd take the Titanium instead of the CF.......
Fantastic welds!
Greg

·
Registered
89 Posts
Awesome, just what nobody wants or needs - another ugly slip on.

Dear exhaust manufacturers - I will give all my exhaust money to the first person to make me an H2R replica. Thanks.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Actually, Brock already has a stage 2 complete exhaust, with a slashed cut. cliffy, if you can't keep up, take notes.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I think this is pretty out of line bud. People are allowed to not like things and they are also allowed to be on the forum if they don't own an H2.

Have a conversation about why you do or do not like something on its own merits. Do not launch insults or attack people personally. This forum is for everyone.

0:)
This goes much deeper then this single interaction. Clearly there have been some rubs the wrong way. Let the boys bash each other, this site has always weeded out the ridiculous in time. 1K, H2R...I don't think we even have a mod here, they seem to let the inmates police themselves ;)

He's also ignoring that Brock already makes what he wants...

·
Registered
244 Posts
This goes much deeper then this single interaction. Clearly there have been some rubs the wrong way. Let the boys bash each other, this site has always weeded out the ridiculous in time. 1K, H2R...I don't think we even have a mod here, they seem to let the inmates police themselves ;)
It should be toned down a bit in my opinion. Heated debate is one thing. We don't have to all be PC, but the response to that comment was uncalled for. This forum isn't some exclusive thing where only people that have an H2 and agree with the other forum members are welcome. That only serves to make this an unwelcoming place for new members or even established ones who don't want to deal with stuff like this. Grow up and treat each other like human beings instead of saying rude things just because you can hide behind your computer screen.

·
Registered
79 Posts
It should be toned down a bit in my opinion. Heated debate is one thing. We don't have to all be PC, but the response to that comment was uncalled for. This forum isn't some exclusive thing where only people that have an H2 and agree with the other forum members are welcome. That only serves to make this an unwelcoming place for new members or even established ones who don't want to deal with stuff like this. Grow up and treat each other like human beings instead of saying rude things just because you can hide behind your computer screen.
Sometimes an obvious troll needs a robust response....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Actually Brocks full system is not available for purchase yet. I agree to that people who don't own a h2 or h2r with negitive comments should be deleted.

·
Administrator
399 Posts
Cleaned up a bit.

You guys are, for the most part, pretty good on here. Not many kids on here. Every once in a while we all let our agrivation get the best of us on forums so we'll just chalk it up to that for now. ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Actually, Brock already has a stage 2 complete exhaust, with a slashed cut. cliffy, if you can't keep up, take notes.
Yeah, I'm aware but it looks more like a $20 pipe that belongs on a Harley or an old Katana than an H2 - not to mention a third of it is a riveted on BROCKS PERFORMANCE plate. Even if it the can were gorgeous that ID is like ketchup on a $1000 steak. And why is it so HUGE? I might go for the down pipe but everything after the midpoint is 'no bueno'. I still don't know why he's reinventing the wheel. Is he taking Apple's business model of forcing what they want to make on everybody rather than giving people what they long for?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Boo. Sounds like I missed some drama.

Some of the users here have an extremely short fuse and don't know where the line is. You've run off a good number of non-owner users and a TON of H2 owners. I talk to them in other forums and this place has a terrible rap; Garth, Silverbird, Kawicollector, OKH2 and a handful of others are routinely named as being directly responsible for why they don't come here. They don't just feel 'not welcome', they feel unsafe. You guys complain about 3 or 4 people you don't like and whom you've subsequently run off but no one is addressing the fact that your aggressive nonsense is equally repulsive to guys like 650ib who won't come here anymore because of most of the regulars you're lauding as the 'forum standard'. 650ib is a consummate nice guy, friend to all and has done more for the H2 than all of you combined and even HE can't even stomach posting here. Several other guys are afraid you'll get their personal info and go off the deep end and threaten to kill them or worse like Kawicollector has to several former members.

Kind of a shame. We're just talking about a motorcycle for God's sake. This site has turned into the personal board of 8 guys and if you don't tow their line, you're in Siberia. What is this, high school?

·
Registered
438 Posts
charlie27, I can't see down inside the muffler. but just looking at the short length, and if I had to guess, I think the sound exits through the muffler without much of a baffling. It's just my opinion. Maybe some of the other people could talk to you about the muffler. I'm sorry about your loosing your original thought for this thread. If you are a new guy, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I was offered this and another style by my dealer when there was a delay on the Yoshi slip on and personally didn't like it,looked cheap.Still happy with my Yoshi the more ks I get on the bike the better it is starting to sound,plus I was worried that such a short pipe would place too much heat onto the rear tyre.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know when Brock's full system will be available for purchase?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think it was late summer. If you want to get it as soon as possible, then sign up on the Brock's waiting list.
Thanks. Do you have a link?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts