Ninja H2 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Certainly not my cup of tea,this pipe was offered to me when there was a delay on the accra pipe,didnt go with it pretty happy with the accra.Yes it was pricey but so was the bike,im yet to see a pipe that i like better.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Garrybaldy007, Did you order this direct from Racefit and installed yourself? I ask because I'm in the US and sent a email to them about 2week ago inquiring about their Slash cut tip and haven't heard back from them. Another forum member (Stradale) sent a email asking about measurements and received a not so helpful answer. http://www.ninjah2.org/forum/exhaust/6282-full-akrapovic-system-5.html Was liking this tip until Brock finishes his slash cut system. If you were near them or a shop that carries their slash cut for 04-05 zx10, k1-k6 gsx-r1000 and/or 06-15 yzf600 r6 could you assist in gathering so info for the others that like this tip?

Malh2, what about this slash cut tip? http://www.ninjah2.org/forum/145658-post51.html Stradale and I are looking for nice tips until must have systems become available.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mahl2- I have the Akra end can but didn't like the sound or the way it looked, I think they could have done a better job to be honest. Each to their own when it comes to looks and sound.

mr.xr- I did buy it straight from Racefit and my brother installed it as I live in the Middle East and wasn't back to fit it. Im surprised you didn't hear back from them but I do know they have had a skeleton staff on recently as most of the staff were on holiday. I spoke to a guy called John who was really helpful on a wednesday afternoon and the exhaust turned up Saturday morning which I thought was pretty good. Maybe try giving them a call?

Nutter34- I haven't ridden the bike yet and only have a short sound clip which my brother sent via WhatsApp. It does sound a lot better though. I will look into the bracket when I'm home as I also have a tail tidy to fit aswel.

Regards,
Garry

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't have any pics at the minute as Im out of the country and away from the bike. The carbon does look a lot shinier on the website but I've actually changed the sleeve to Titanium now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts