Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I currently have the brocks stage 2 package on my bike and I’m thinking about putting stage 2 gears on now. Has anyone done this and is the extra $5k worth the power the stage 2 gears offer?

·
Registered
425 Posts
rg62 is $5k ????

And u did Brock’s stage two
What’s that consist of and how much was it
And how much hp u making (graph if possible)
I’m interested in ur results

·
Registered
265 Posts
Brock's Stage 2 ECU reflash has too much timing for Stage 2 gears to be run safely. The gears worth their money, but you should tune it accordingly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It comes with a guhls ecu tune, full exhaust, pc5, and lowering links. I also added an autoblipper and a light weight battery if I’m not mistaken it was somewhere like 237 on 93 pump. I don’t have the sheets with me tho

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brock's Stage 2 ECU reflash has too much timing for Stage 2 gears to be run safely. The gears worth their money, but you should tune it accordingly.
It comes with a guhls ecu tune, full exhaust, pc5, and lowering links. I also added an autoblipper and a light weight battery if I’m not mistaken it was somewhere like 237 on 93 pump. I don’t have the sheets with me tho

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sorry where is the 5k coming from? Extreme Creations in Australia sells better fitting, and better quality gears for a lot less than RG62 stuff.

I would recommend an intercooler for your bike too if you decide to go this route. If you don't, make sure you keep a close eye on your intake temps, and don't do back to back pulls or stay on the throttle for a long period of time.

·
Registered
425 Posts
237 sae
So flash
Exhuast n tune
U didn’t do air filter or ceramic bearings ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also how does it feel with 237 hp compared to stock
N have u tried it against any other bikes
yes I’m sorry it does come with filter and ceramic bearings. Umm you deff feel the difference. The bike was fast stock but it’s comparable to any normal NA liter bike. After flash and exhaust tho it becomes a diff animal. The NA bikes aren’t in the same league at that point.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry where is the 5k coming from? Extreme Creations in Australia sells better fitting, and better quality gears for a lot less than RG62 stuff.

I would recommend an intercooler for your bike too if you decide to go this route. If you don't, make sure you keep a close eye on your intake temps, and don't do back to back pulls or stay on the throttle for a long period of time.
the 5k is the gears, intercooler from extreme creations and labor. So 5k for gears and intercooler and 2500 for the complete stretch kit.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Jeez that seems kind of pricey, but I also don't know what the labour breakdown is since I do my own stuff.

Have you already purchased the items? If not get the gears from extreme creations too.

·
Registered
425 Posts
yes I’m sorry it does come with filter and ceramic bearings. Umm you deff feel the difference. The bike was fast stock but it’s comparable to any normal NA liter bike. After flash and exhaust tho it becomes a diff animal. The NA bikes aren’t in the same league at that point.
Nice that’s what I wanted to hear :))))
So stock it’s like a flash n tune NA
Once u do whole flash tune exhaust thing h2 is beast
Nice
So 237 it’s faster then these new gen bikes
What is ur redline
Cuz h2 makes increasing power as rpms climb.
But I know the higher the redline the more u need to be careful that you do WoT for miles or like above poster said back to back runs

·
Registered
425 Posts

So flash tune exhaust u can do back to back pulls?
Sc gears u can’t do back to back pulls?

Would a meth tank help for flash tune set up to do back to back runs or it’s not necessary if it has a good safe tune/redline?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jeez that seems kind of pricey, but I also don't know what the labour breakdown is since I do my own stuff.

Have you already purchased the items? If not get the gears from extreme creations too.
i haven’t purchased anything yet but I have the guy ready to if i tell him. I just wanted to get some input on whether it’s worth doing it or not.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Would a meth tank help for flash tune set up to do back to back runs or it’s not necessary if it has a good safe tune/redline?
well if you do the SC gears you can do back to back pulls as long as you have installed a intercooler.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice that’s what I wanted to hear /forum/images/NinjaH2_org/smilies/tango_face_smile.png)))
Nice
What is ur redline
But I know the higher the redline the more u need to be careful that you do WoT for miles or like above poster said back to back runs

A good setup NA bike will beat a stock h2. The bike stock is not that impressive, it’s fast but slot faster after the simple add ons. If I’m not mistaken just taking off the awful stock exhaust will increase a lot of power because ur shedding off over 40lbs.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nice that’s what I wanted to hear /forum/images/NinjaH2_org/smilies/tango_face_smile.png)))
Nice
What is ur redline

A good setup NA bike will beat a stock h2. The bike stock is not that impressive, it’s fast but slot faster after the simple add ons. If I’m not mistaken just taking off the awful stock exhaust will increase a lot of power because ur shedding off over 40lbs.
Jeez that’s a lot of weight 40lbs. That’s like stock zx14 n busa exhaust and those are monsters.
Well there’s a guy I believe @Turbo329 aka Nate he replaced stock exhuast n he gained some
Hp just from changing exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
425 Posts
So basically if u do sc gears intercooler is must too much heat at around 270 rwhp
So 240 give or take is the magic number for safe hp without the need for IC.
What’s the recommendation for redline then
I believe stock redline is 13000rpm
Is it safe to do 14000 rpm and do back to back runs
Or a meth tank is necessary ?

Also how’s the turning on this thing how does it compare to reg 1000 and a zx14/busa.
Cuz h2 is about 524 stock
Reg 1000 is about 440 stock

·
Registered
587 Posts

Well whats back to back lol. I mean no I wouldn't do a pull for a mile and then slow down for 30 seconds and do it again, it's going to over heat. This is my friend kirks bike. All stock with a flash. This is with a non heat soaked intake plenum, and as you can see it goes from 86F to 230+F in 1.5 miles on an early fall day with no intercooler. You ride in 80-100f weather with a heat soaked plenum starting out at 130+F its going to get hot real quick.

well if you do the SC gears you can do back to back pulls as long as you have installed a intercooler.
This isn't true. It depends on the outside weather. If it's cool enough, yes. Once that plenum gets heat soaked on a very hot day, even with the intercooler its going to get warm fast. This isn't a bike to mess around with like an N/A bike.

Just give it a couple minutes of highway speed cool down time, and you're good to go again. I like to have my fun too, but I don't see why you have to do 200mph, then need to do it again 1 min later lol.

Reactions: Olajoe808
1 - 20 of 64 Posts