Ninja H2 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok not sure if this has been asked. If you upgrade the gears to stage 2 do you need to do further rolling road ECU remapping. I have had a reflash with T3 exhaust and a DNA filter but was wondering if I had the mechanical work done regarding the gears does it need to be set up again. Also what stage is the RG62 gears and is any of the upgradable gears ok to run without intercooler (I know this has been covered in v-max thread) but looking for people's experience if they have done the upgrade.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Depending on who did your reflash you will most likely have to reflash and tune with a PVC to be safe. I have Don Guhl's flash which is the Brock's flash from what I've been told and the timing is aggressive so if that's the flash you have and you try and run a stage two set up it's most link going to go into detonation. The timing will neee to be adjusted back to stock and then you should custom tune it to be safe. I'm considering doing the stage one but only because I don't want to add the heavy intercooler or pull my ECU back out and have it reflashed. If I do go with the stage one I will still definitely bring the bike back to my Dyno guy and have the mapping checked to be safe. You should always have it checked because every bike is a little different. For me if I was to go with stage two gears I would have to add the intercooler because I want ultra safe so I have no issues.....

Reactions: selenap
1 - 2 of 2 Posts