Ninja H2 banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I've had my H2 for 4 months and are really satisfied. LOVE THE H2!

I have just ordered the Slash Cut full system and the Power Commander from Brocks.

Is there anyone who know how much effect I will get on the bike with these modifications?

BR:
Michel

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I saw that but I have not ordered the ECU flash only the PVC and full system.
I think I will start with that and next year upgrade with ECU flash :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Motospeed is the company that will map the Power commander on the bike, but I will mount the system home.
But it will be fun to know what I should except in HP effect and what someone else got out of the bike.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
July and August are really beautiful in Sweden, good weather and great roads to drive on.
Every Wednesdays about 200 bikes meet up in Stockholm City and drive.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yes I saw that but I have not ordered the ECU flash only the PVC and full system.
I think I will start with that and next year upgrade with ECU flash :)
Without the ECU Flash your H2 won't give 100% throttle above 10,000rpm, or things like disabled exhaust servo, elimination of speed limiter and fan temperature lowered. (and more) Which map will you use?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Without the ECU Flash your H2 won't give 100% throttle above 10,000rpm, or things like disabled exhaust servo, elimination of speed limiter and fan temperature lowered. (and more) Which map will you use?

I understand, I am not sure yet what map to use. I will use a company in Sweden that will help me with the map, but I will hopefully get out 20 HP more with the full system and Power commander.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I understand, I am not sure yet what map to use. I will use a company in Sweden that will help me with the map, but I will hopefully get out 20 HP more with the full system and Power commander.
I have the Brock's Flash and a Power Commander running a custom map but have still got the standard exhaust system with the Akrapovic end can which we are supplied with in the UK. My H2 makes 220 bhp at 12,000rpm and has run at 204.657mph in a mile. (about 330 k/h).

·
Registered
274 Posts
July and August are really beautiful in Sweden, good weather and great roads to drive on.
Every Wednesdays about 200 bikes meet up in Stockholm City and drive.
Nice. I live in France. Where can I put the ferry ? It's possible to book there or do you think it's better to book before ? Do you have a link ? How much time to travel with ferry ?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Nice. I live in France. Where can I put the ferry ? It's possible to book there or do you think it's better to book before ? Do you have a link ? How much time to travel with ferry ?
Up through Germany (good chance to play on the autobahns) then get the ferry from Puttgarden across to Rodby in Denmark - ferry runs every half hour or so and takes about 1 hour - then across the Oresund Bridge to Malmo in Sweden.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts