Ninja H2 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I'm new to the site, my name is Marc.

Been looking for sometime at the h2's and i think i finally decided to pick one up on Monday.

I was checking out exhausts but, I can't seem to find any but the brocks. Can someone recommend some other exhausts to me please. I can't seem to find much out there.

thanks for any direction on exhausts.

Here is what i currently ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome, when you say "pick one up on Monday" do you mean your bike is arriving on Monday? They have only been available to buyers via a special order and in small quantities. Or have you found a cancelled order or used H2?

Apart from Brock's there are the Akrapovic and Austin Racing systems. One or two far-east manufacturers too. The Akrapovic is the only system so far which makes a "legal" amount of noise. The others vary between "ouch" and making your ears bleed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found one in a shop in Denver that they had left over. I ended up putting a deposit on it today. I'm having a friend go check it out for me that lives there. Once I hear all is well i'm going to have them ship it to dallas tx.

I'll have to check out the Austin Racing systems. I have always liked their exhausts.

thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congratulations - nice early Christmas present!
Looks like you had it delivered to your doorstep?
Enjoy your bike, I think its safe to say we are all very satisfied with our H2's, there's just nothing else like it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I went with the acropovic slip on ,the more ks I put on it the better it sounds up to nearly 8,000 kilometers.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I love Brock's full system but I went with Akrapovic full system because it's not super loud. I only ride my bikes one way...FULL THROTTLE!!! I have flown by cops that I didn't notice until it was too late but they was not paying any attention because the bike is not roaring to the point it demands every ear it captures FULL attention! Also it helps if you have to run...cops can't follow your sound trail!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I love Brock's full system but I went with Akrapovic full system because it's not super loud. I only ride my bikes one way...FULL THROTTLE!!! I have flown by cops that I didn't notice until it was too late but they was not paying any attention because the bike is not roaring to the point it demands every ear it captures FULL attention! Also it helps if you have to run...cops can't follow your sound trail!
If you are racing full throttle it doesn't matter any motorcycle going over 120 mph police are not allowed to chase due to endangerment.

·
Registered
52 Posts
If you are racing full throttle it doesn't matter any motorcycle going over 120 mph police are not allowed to chase due to endangerment.[/QUOTE]

All state laws are different unless this is now a national law? Also it does not stop them from radio ahead to setup road block. Then it's the hot head cops that will break protocol to catch you breaking the law, next the ones that hate bikers, next the ones that just got to have their guy...you know the ones that can't allow themselves to feel like you just going to disrespectfully fly by them and get away with it lol. On highway my cruising speed is between 140 to 160 with sprints when possible to top speed on a 80 mile run on i20 between the two states I live in. Anytime I'm spotted the cops still try to cut me off if I'm coming up behind them or call ahead to set up a roadblock. Cops need to respect this law if its national!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Feels like a distant memory when we talked on this forum (well pre-original delivery) how only a few "lucky" few would be getting one. Didn't an early forum member (now banned ages ago...I think) state over and over this bike wasn't going to be that "limited" nor "special"?! Not being a troll....Just looking back and seeing how things have panned out.

Rock.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Those who have used them properly are in love with IT. The first gen bikes are limited and form an exclusive club. Kawasaki really delivered us a monster great bike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts