Ninja H2 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in with a friend of mine buying a new zx10 and couldn't pass up the price my friend gave me who works there. Took her home last Saturday!

So far I have done :
the full slash cut from Brock's
Down two rear sprocket
DNA filter
Grips and levers since I despise the feel of the soft grips and curve of the stock levers.
Zero gravity clear double bubble
Flashed ecu

Completely different bike once the ecu is done.

So anyhow. Hi everyone and happy holidays

Attachments

Reactions: STRADALE

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hi. Wow, you didn't waste time with the mods:) I'm looking to do the flash, filter and exhaust after Christmas season. Hope you enjoy your new bike, I love my h2.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. Wow, you didn't waste time with the mods:) I'm looking to do the flash, filter and exhaust after Christmas season. Hope you enjoy your new bike, I love my h2.
I had a zx10 with a lot of mods (2016) and bst wheels. My buddy who bought the new zx10 took all my parts so I put it towards mods. Got lucky on that one. Lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice man. Seems like the majority of us get our bikes home brand new and tear right into them LoL.

Reactions: Land_Speed1k

·
Registered
587 Posts
Awesome! I came from a zx10r too. Absolutely love the H2

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome! I came from a zx10r too. Absolutely love the H2
Just saw your reply. Does this site not work as far as email notification? Anyhow, what year did you have? I think I follow you on insta. Sick bike

·
Registered
587 Posts
Just saw your reply. Does this site not work as far as email notification? Anyhow, what year did you have? I think I follow you on insta. Sick bike

Had a 2011 zx10r. I am BoostedH2 on instagram :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts