Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They work! :D

Truth be told, I rode like total crap last weekend. I couldn't figure out why until yesterday. I'm not going to use the "It's the first track day of the season excuse" because I usually get up to speed quickly.

Yesterday I was feeling ill and I took some allergy medicine that I picked up near the track last weekend when I went to Summit. The allergy medicine made me so lethargic yesterday and now I realize that's what affected me last weekend. I kept taking naps in between sessions and someone made fun of a pic I posted on FB with my Cot next to my bike. lol

Now that I know what it is that totally threw off my depth perception, I know better for next time to leave the allergy meds at home or to take them the night before. There's gonna be **** to pay on my next outing!

·
Registered
835 Posts
The only thing that has passed me that fast was in 1990 at Snetterton race track on a practice day , I was giving my Yamaha RD 350 Powervalve everything it had when a Rotary Norton RCW 588 passed me like a F%€KING jet plane and frightened my bum hole so much it bit a lump of foam out of my seat , and just to really humiliate me it sprayed my visor with oil !

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing that has passed me that fast was in 1990 at Snetterton race track on a practice day , I was giving my Yamaha RD 350 Powervalve everything it had when a Rotary Norton RCW 588 passed me like a F%€KING jet plane and frightened my bum hole so much it bit a lump of foam out of my seat , and just to really humiliate me it sprayed my visor with oil !

That's nuts. I had something like that happen to me. I had someone pass by me so hard with his wheel in the air he caught a tank slapper when he landed and still made the next corner. hahahahahahhaha

In all fairness he used to ride AMA Formula USA and once landed a Ferracci ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts