Ninja H2 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I had no idea there was an entire forum dedicated to the H2, but its defiantly a bike that warrants it ..... its a remarkable work of engineering. I picked up my new 2016 H2 a little over a month ago now, completely in love with how bonkers it is. I'm a bike nut who lives for MotoGP and track day fun, I also own a pretty slick K9 Gixxer 750 I love to get dizzy on around race tracks when I can. I reside in Queensland Australia and would love to hear from any other members, especially any that reside in my neck of the woods.

On purchase I had arranged with the dealer to have a DNA filter, link pipe (to the Akra pipe thrown in by Kawasaki) and Woolich flash to be done on the bike, along with a before and after dyno pulls..... I had heard all the stories of the power gains and they sounded impossible so I wanted to see them for myself. When people ask me what it goes like and what other bike would I compare it to, its a very hard question to answer. I use the analogy that the bike was like being best friends with an axe murderer .... he's a nice funny bloke you have known your entire life ... but if you rub them up the wrong way at the wrong time ... they will brutally kill you with an axe. After picking the bike up from its upgrades .... **** ME!!!! The best friend axe murderer has now turned into an antisocial psychotic homicidal maniac on a meth binge ... literally speechless.

Look forward to chewing the fat with you all and exchanging stories. >:D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey AJV80! Welcome to the forum. There are 3 of us that I know of around the Brisbane area. I think there are about 15 to 25 total in QLD but I've only met 2 others. i would love to get a group ride together some time. I'll let you know if that ever comes together! Ride safe!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Hello from the U.S.A.

Congrats on buying the most angry bike you can buy and modifying it. You are gonna love this. Remember the acceleration is brutal...Take care.

NOLA

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey AJV80! Welcome to the forum. There are 3 of us that I know of around the Brisbane area. I think there are about 15 to 25 total in QLD but I've only met 2 others. i would love to get a group ride together some time. I'll let you know if that ever comes together! Ride safe!
Nice to hear mate, awesome. Please do, a group ride would rock .... and would be awesome to meet other H2 owners in QLD. The only criticism i have is that choppiness of the throttle when trying to be smooth off corner but I guess thats what you get when you have that sort of power (I've started using the clutch to dull it out)... kinda explains why MotoGP teams racing bikes with similar power spend millions on electronics and the "anti-jerk" systems they use to make the bikes smoother out of corners.

If your based in QLD, did you buy your H2 from Bowen Hills Kawasaki by any chance? Wellington Point over here!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nice to hear mate, awesome. Please do, a group ride would rock .... and would be awesome to meet other H2 owners in QLD. The only criticism i have is that choppiness of the throttle when trying to be smooth off corner but I guess thats what you get when you have that sort of power (I've started using the clutch to dull it out)... kinda explains why MotoGP teams racing bikes with similar power spend millions on electronics and the "anti-jerk" systems they use to make the bikes smoother out of corners.

If your based in QLD, did you buy your H2 from Bowen Hills Kawasaki by any chance? Wellington Point over here!
Congrats on your new bike,i have a 2015 model which are supposed to be a little more choppy on the throttle,What I did was place some washers between the throttle and the bar end and slow the return action down,When you have gotten the hang of the bike you can also go into a corner 1 gear higher than you would on a normal bike and this will also smooth your exit out.

·
Registered
393 Posts
welcome to the madhouse and seems your'll fit right in ;)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike! The longer you own it, the more you will love it!
Good to see another Aussie!
Jeffro;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike! The longer you own it, the more you will love it!
Good to see another Aussie!
Jeffro;)

The Skippys are strong in this one :D

Reactions: Jeffro
1 - 15 of 15 Posts