Ninja H2 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets get a feel for the country of origin and the diversity of H2 owners here.

Please provide, User, Country, State, Date of Deposit, Date of Delivery, (last 3 digits Frame #) and (last 3 digits Engine #), if you intend to take H2 to Track. I will go first. Feel free to copy paste and keep an updated running bullet-ed list.

• User: Rhody
  • State: Rhode Island
  • Order Date: 11/15/2014
  • Delivery Date: 4/15/2015
  • Frame #: 329
  • Engine #: 397
  • Track Use: Yes
Rhody...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmm, I thought there were a few other brave souls out there, I have no hidden agenda.

Admins, if this thread does not get any responses in the next week, please delete it.

Rhody...

·
Registered
787 Posts
rhody, there exists a thread, chassis numbers

I started it and find it strange that your frame/ engine numbers jump by 72. I'm at frame 489 engine 488 (maybe the other way round haven't looked for a while ).

There is a fair amount of sitting on the fence at the moment.

There are a few who view from a far. A guy in England took delivery of both a H2 And H2R. This is my first prod into the web and it has taught me something I already knew. In Surf boarder dude analogy, there are short boards, long boards, custom boards. They are all at war with each other.

While I understand ( and respect your intentions ) those that have em ( IT) (WMF) under sheets ARE TOO BUSY MISSING THE POINT....Don't feel bad for those not pure of Kawasaki heart. Rod

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rhody, there exists a thread, chassis numbers

I started it and find it strange that your frame/ engine numbers jump by 72. I'm at frame 489 engine 488 (maybe the other way round haven't looked for a while ).

There is a fair amount of sitting on the fence at the moment.

There are a few who view from a far. A guy in England took delivery of both a H2 And H2R. This is my first prod into the web and it has taught me something I already knew. In Surf boarder dude analogy, there are short boards, long boards, custom boards. They are all at war with each other.

While I understand ( and respect your intentions ) those that have em ( IT) (WMF) under sheets ARE TOO BUSY MISSING THE POINT....Don't feel bad for those not pure of Kawasaki heart. Rod
h2rcx,

No problem, admins, please pull this thread, it is going no where,
thanks...

Rhody...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts