Ninja H2 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 1/2 weeks away from it riding a klr 650.......just enjoyed me some 1st through 4th gear power wheelies
good to be home:)

Reactions: SilverbirdH2

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry but there will never be evidence of me going fast
in fact i never go faster then the posted speed limit
its just crazy to try
i cant for the life of me imagine anyone wanting to go faster then 100 kph:)

Reactions: Nessuno

·
Registered
574 Posts
sorry but there will never be evidence of me going fast
in fact i never go faster then the posted speed limit
its just crazy to try
i cant for the life of me imagine anyone wanting to go faster then 100 kph:)

You meant 1000 kph didn't you? Actually, I will just be happy with 320 kph.

Reactions: jeffasaki

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
We live in Onterrible where minor transgressions will have the cops seizing your bike and your driver's license. My H2 has never exceeded 100 km/h, the front wheel has never left the ground, the back tire has never spun or slid, and I have a prime waterfront property in Florida for sale.

:)

·
Registered
577 Posts
2 1/2 weeks away from it riding a klr 650.......just enjoyed me some 1st through 4th gear power wheelies
good to be home:)
I'm off to Norway and Sweden for 2 1/2 weeks on my 'other' bike next week - reckon I'll miss the H2 whilst I'm away but sadly it can't carry all the camping gear and kit I need for the trip !

·
Registered
787 Posts
Yesterday I rode a....

Matchless 196? 600 twin
Moto Guzzi v7 special 1971 vintage 750cc
Guzzi T3 Cali 1986 950cc
Harley V Rod screaming eagle anniversary
K zx12r and H2

Today was gorgeous weather and I haven't ridden .

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yesterday I rode a....

Matchless 196? 600 twin
Moto Guzzi v7 special 1971 vintage 750cc
Guzzi T3 Cali 1986 950cc
Harley V Rod screaming eagle anniversary
K zx12r and H2

Today was gorgeous weather and I haven't ridden .

wtf is wrong

·
Registered
77 Posts
mine neither but one hellave a thrill when doing all three in my driveway being the law abiding person I am.. PS I did eat my tyre at the track .. no cops:)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
We live in Onterrible where minor transgressions will have the cops seizing your bike and your driver's license. My H2 has never exceeded 100 km/h, the front wheel has never left the ground, the back tire has never spun or slid, and I have a prime waterfront property in Florida for sale.

:)
Our cops are usually quite reasonable. If you're riding with care and consideration for other road users they will normally tolerate speeds a little over the posted limit. Ride like an idiot though and it's an invitation to be stopped at any speed, which you probably deserve. The worst thing is the automatic speed cameras which take no account of how you're riding, very cold and clinical - over the limit and that's that.

One of the reasons I joined Straightliners and before them the National Sprint Association was so that I could legally discover the performance limits of my bikes and my own riding skill. I recommend sprinting or LSR meetings to anyone, keep this stuff off the public roads.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I noticed in most big cities cops are like that, but if you go out into the suburbs you'll find cops that are bored and start looking for any little thing they can get you for.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts