Ninja H2 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anyone is looking to use the Power Commander, they are on sale at Motomummy.com . The price was much lower than anyone else and I had it here within a week of ordering. Not as quick as Dennis Kirk, but 25% cheaper or better.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great find! The PCV and autotune are a must - but do I need the Secondary fuel module? If the auto tune adjusts it, I'd consider it but there's no way I'm dedicating the time involved to map each injector…

Anyone have an opinion on the SFM?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
679$ the powercommander 5 if you add AT200 auto tuner and SFM ! but what is it this add ?

That is the sales price, but that was versus $910 at Dynojet and quite a bit cheaper than anyone else. Of course my "best price" theory is that as soon as you have something delivered, someone else seems to have it a bit cheaper. This was just the best price I could find through my friend Google.

Reactions: ben1000z

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great find! The PCV and autotune are a must - but do I need the Secondary fuel module? If the auto tune adjusts it, I'd consider it but there's no way I'm dedicating the time involved to map each injector…

Anyone have an opinion on the SFM?

My tuner says that you need the SFM if you cannot get enough adjustment with the PCV. You don't have to adjust each cylinder, especially on a blown bike. If you had a tuned race bike with different size intake stacks, you might tune the two center cylinders different from the outers.

I did buy the auto tune, the ignition module, and the data pack, just have to see how much use I get out of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts