Ninja H2 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yep, just received the same one. From the beginning I had hoped that I would receive it by the first of April, looks like my original desire will happen. :(

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope's and dreams

Got it here, as well.

Deliveries by end of March, but at what level ?
I'm thinking that ALL of the H2/H2R's sold in the USA are now in Country... And that we should be seeing them within the next 2 weeks...

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'm thinking that ALL of the H2/H2R's sold in the USA are now in Country... And that we should be seeing them within the next 2 weeks...
Dude I SO WISH that was true but I really don't think it is.......:(

·
Registered
574 Posts
Got my message too, guess after they deliver to Oklahoma and Texas they will stop by here. This is starting to get exciting.

·
Registered
48 Posts
It's good to see you guys are getting some info on what's happening with your bikes,be it a e-mail,letter or lovely card.Here in Australia I still have gotten no info about what's happening with my bike :(

·
Registered
539 Posts
It's good to see you guys are getting some info on what's happening with your bikes,be it a e-mail,letter or lovely card.Here in Australia I still have gotten no info about what's happening with my bike :(
Good point, some update is better than none, although their update may not have been the greatest, it sure is better than being left out in the cold!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Should be an Australia wide release on the 28th of March or early the next week.
No definitive date yet but that is what KHI Aust are aiming for.
Will depend on if they can get all the H2/H2R's in the right places at the right time.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Before the end of March really isn't that terrible of a delay, and it does sound like it wasn't really Kawasaki's fault.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts