Ninja H2 banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Well shiite.Mine's reversable too!That's good to know lol.Had no idea.So much for payin attention.How 'bout that pin?Didja order one?(the one I posted?)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
No I'm using the shorter one PB sent. I'm getting used to It. I'm about to be away for a few weeks. Hope she doesn't fall while I'm gone Ha!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I have a Kawasaki rear paddock stand, which I had for my 2017 H2. I had a local machine shop turn down the pin down to fit the new smaller internal dimension of the rear axle on my 2019. Paid £10 cash for the work.

Had to leave a short section (2mm) of the original pin to sit against the bearing on the paddock stand. Worked out to be the perfect length, as there is know what looks like a split pin at the end of the axle and the turned down pin falls short of this by a couple of mms.
I'm guessing that the new H2 shares the same spindle as the H2SX
Hi there,
I recently had the same issue moving from 2017 to 2019 H2, the rear paddock pin no longer fits. I had it machined down (£60!!! pants pulled down😁), I've put the bike on it and it feels very unstable and leans to the right, Its really worrying me to leave it, also what are your thoughts on the aluminium, is it now strong enough?. I then purchased the actual Kawasaki steel pin, its much shorter and the bike is still unstable, is this all normal guys?? really dont know which one is worrying me less!, the longer aluminium one or shorter steel one:eek:

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers and stay safe

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hi there,
I recently had the same issue moving from 2017 to 2019 H2, the rear paddock pin no longer fits. I had it machined down (£60!!! pants pulled down😁), I've put the bike on it and it feels very unstable and leans to the right, Its really worrying me to leave it, also what are your thoughts on the aluminium, is it now strong enough?. I then purchased the actual Kawasaki steel pin, its much shorter and the bike is still unstable, is this all normal guys?? really dont know which one is worrying me less!, the longer aluminium one or shorter steel one:eek:

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers and stay safe
Dont worry. I felt the same way when I got mine. I think I actually started this thread last year LOL. I have a pitbull stand with the small stem and I haven't had any issues. Extremely stable. I can't say for sure the quality and amount of stress other brands of stands have but I have been very satisfied with the pitbull stand. I don't get to ride my H2 often these days so it sits on the stand 6 out of 7 days a week. No issues.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dont worry. I felt the same way when I got mine. I think I actually started this thread last year LOL. I have a pitbull stand with the small stem and I haven't had any issues. Extremely stable. I can't say for sure the quality and amount of stress other brands of stands have but I have been very satisfied with the pitbull stand. I don't get to ride my H2 often these days so it sits on the stand 6 out of 7 days a week. No issues.
Cheers buddy, appreciated. Ive got the genuine kawasaki h2 one so it should be ok, just initially worried about it.
Stay safe

41 - 47 of 47 Posts