Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
World class performance with research and development derived directly from WSBK, the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tires are in stock and available from Riders Discount today!

I know these are not the exact sizes for bikes on this forum but many of you have multiple bikes and friends you ride with so thought it was worth sharing.

Not yet listed on our website, the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tires can be ordered by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or by sending us a private message through this forum. Is email more convenient? Write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

These tires are available in front and rear sets ONLY and for a LIMITED TIME we will have them at the prices below:
120/70-17 front and 180/55-17 rear $279 shipped in the lower 48
120/70-17 front and 190/55-17 rear $319 shipped in the lower 48
120/70-17 front and 200/55-17 rear $349 shipped in the lower 48

The tread pattern was developed from track record setting development in the World Supersport Championship. You'll notice this is essentially a race tire with rain sipes, however don't count on these to stick too well in the rain.

These tires are made specifically to tear up the track or canyon twisties and inspire confidence. With these tires you'll see better braking and precision like cornering.

Available and in-stock today from Riders Discount, give us a call or send us an email to order a set today!

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Don't miss out on this great deal! Once the remaining sets are sold, this deal is done. Order yours by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or sending him a message through this forum!

Just how good are these tires? They ranked first in the most recent sportbike tire shootout - ahead of the popular Dunlop Q3's...

120/180 and 120/190 sets still available from $279 shipped in the lower 48!

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grab the last few remaining sets in stock here at Riders Discount. Once we sell out of what we have, you won't find them at this price again. Give MIKE a call or message to order a set for yourself today!

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How are these tires better than the stock tires that come with the H2?
The stock H2 comes with Bridgestone Battlax RS10 tires from what I understand (H2R uses the Battlax V01). From some of the magazine tests I have looked at the Diablo Supercorsa smoked the competition in lap times (that was a step up from the RS10). Much better grip and stability. This tire is the highest end "street" tire you can get. Why many guys use for trackdays too. Not taking anything away from the RS10 but this is an upgrade for sure!

·
Banned
546 Posts
I use the stock tires for the 1000 mile break-in but at mile 1001, Diablos go on. Best tires on EARTH and the only tire I'd trust my life to if you ride at 90%+.

Hey Mike, any chance I could get you to sell me a set of the Diablo Superbike Pro's? I promise to use them at the track only. ;)

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I use the stock tires for the 1000 mile break-in but at mile 1001, Diablos go on. Best tires on EARTH and the only tire I'd trust my life to if you ride at 90%+.

Hey Mike, any chance I could get you to sell me a set of the Diablo Superbike Pro's? I promise to use them at the track only. ;)
I wish, we do not sell race tires at this time. :(

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This deal is near the end, don't delay and give MIKE a call today! This is the latest and greatest street tire Pirelli offers. Don't confuse this with the lower performing models that Pirelli offers.

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This deal is back due to popular demand! We also added a 200 set as we had several ask for it. All sizes below are IN STOCK and ready to ship today. Give MIKE a call today!

120/70-17 front and 180/55-17 rear $279 shipped in the lower 48
120/70-17 front and 190/55-17 rear $319 shipped in the lower 48
120/70-17 front and 200/55-17 rear $349 shipped in the lower 48

1 - 20 of 21 Posts