Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I'm curious now about this 'new' HP increase as well.I have the Don flash...apparently it's in the set of the first ECU flashes that produced around 243 HP.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
"Too bad you guys all ran him off"...did 'we' run him off?News to me.I thought 'we' were all in his corner.??????I was...and am.Lots of reasons a person chooses to post or not post.He's been very busy puttin the hurt to his naysayer buddies;)

I think his new HP gains are awesome.He's being the pioneer so to speak.I think it's great!

"I'd love to chat with 650ib too since we're practically neighbors"..well then...chat with him.I don't think it's 'fair' to say WE ran him off.Or even bring something like that into a conversation regarding a video of his.

What's that got to do with YOU chatting with him?He's a grown man...allowed to post or not post.Just cause he hasn't in a while doesn't mean he got dissed or something....sometimes guys need a break from the norm.

I seriously doubt anything said negatively towards him(if there was)would break his heart.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I'm curious now about this 'new' HP increase as well.I have the Don flash...apparently it's in the set of the first ECU flashes that produced around 243 HP.
Isn't the first stage 1 243hp, more recent stage 2 262hp. Dunno what 273 is about though when he is singing about "parts you can't get" dunno what those are, cam?

·
Registered
587 Posts
His bike hasn't been dynoed it's a rough estimate. Especially the recent 30 hp they just estimated 30.. Based off somefun and then a typical gain for whatever he did I heard cam but idk

·
Registered
85 Posts
No possible for me Now 273 I also spoke with Brock
That s not true

My Bike realistic with stage2 full exhaust power commander DNA filter and everythings had 243-245 with air dyno.

·
Registered
105 Posts
His bike hasn't been dynoed it's a rough estimate. Especially the recent 30 hp they just estimated 30.. Based off somefun and then a typical gain for whatever he did I heard cam but idk
Would be strange if he did'nt get it tune on a dyno after a big job like changing the cam's? he's likely the first doing this so he could'nt just take the maps from a previous build. Would love to know what he actually did with the bike..

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nobody knows but looking at the difference between him and a standard h2 these something wrong

First s1000rr is too slow, second if the difference is like this he didn t have 73 whp more than street h2...

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Nobody even knows what else 650 did to modify his bike so to say 273 is not possible when bikes are already making 262 rwhp,,,, why not? He certainly seems very pleased with himself that he acquired parts that aren't available so if it's cams he could be making more than 273,, easy. Sounds like an an estimate but it's certainly VERY possible.

·
Registered
574 Posts
As far as I am concerned, Brock's 261.2 horsepower is the strongest "published" number. I think we all agree RG's bike is pulling a bit more. As for as estimates, I don't know anyone who can "butt" estimate between 250 and 275. Also, buying this component to get 7 horsepower and this one to get 13 horsepower is just bench racing, you have to get on the dyno, or the track to know for sure.

Reactions: ben1000z

·
Registered
85 Posts
This was with complete exhaust Brock. Not until in sale. With test map and mr12 fuel.

I think the maximum possible. 15hp more I don t think possible yet. And 15 more ade not a small step....

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
This was with complete exhaust Brock. Not until in sale. With test map and mr12 fuel.

I think the maximum possible. 15hp more I don t think possible yet. And 15 more ade not a small step....
89 Shell. "273" 11-12 more HP, think it's entirely possible & even eventually surpassed but without knowing what parts 650 installed that he was saying others can't get don't know how he did it or exactly what the actual #s are. 12 more hp is less than 5%, IMO a small increase. Filter alone is worth more than half that.

Also some bikes like the one below are stronger stock - 206hp run in hard & 900 miles vs for ie: 197hp for a brand new bike without miles. 40% Humidity doesn't help either.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had same graph but was wrote mr12.

I don t beleive it, but Anyway if you want beleive no problem for me.

From my point of view it s hard to find really hp.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I had same graph but was wrote mr12.

I don t beleive it, but Anyway if you want beleive no problem for me.

From my point of view it s hard to find really hp.
Not sure what you mean if I want to believe it. I believe Brock is legitimate & honest. I believe there is a substantial performance increase w/ the mods. The actual # isn't as important as the difference in the #s on the same bike before and right after the mods so would have to disagree with you that "it's hard to find real hp" ESPECIALLY w/ the H2 and a few simple bolt ons such as PCV, Flash, pipe. 55HP difference (ie below) a 27% increase in HP from bolt-ons is a pretty substantial, real difference imho.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
As far as I am concerned, Brock's 261.2 horsepower is the strongest "published" number. I think we all agree RG's bike is pulling a bit more. As for as estimates, I don't know anyone who can "butt" estimate between 250 and 275. Also, buying this component to get 7 horsepower and this one to get 13 horsepower is just bench racing, you have to get on the dyno, or the track to know for sure.
I've seen 266 but unclear what "race prep" means, heard race fuel, then no, so dunno.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts