Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
last for a while

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice! How do you like the kawasaki front- and rear end lift? Was thinking of buying them myself, they look real nice with the H2 logo on.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hi , I only picked mine up on Thursday ( UK ) but that's the first time I've seen the stands . Can you tell me how much they were ? Also what is your chassis number / book number , I can't make it out from the picture .

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
The rear stand is £142.95 and the front is £76.95

I have the rear and I should have put some tape or plastic along the bottom edge, only used a few times and the paint is all scuffed.

They are listed under Accessories for the H2 in the the Kawasaki UK website.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Congrats David! Use her in good health. Like your gear.
I tried getting the H2 stands here in the U.S., no luck. I'm going to try the UK site, thanks for that info Bob.

·
Registered
787 Posts
The gift box is not without fault. My spare key has a blue film and an identity number tag. This does not fit in the recessed cut away in the box. I do not wish to use this key and loose the tag. Sorry but there it is,,,, the bike is not a perfect package ! Good to see some more landed in the U.K.

·
Registered
288 Posts
The gift box is not without fault. My spare key has a blue film and an identity number tag. This does not fit in the recessed cut away in the box. I do not wish to use this key and loose the tag. Sorry but there it is,,,, the bike is not a perfect package ! Good to see some more landed in the U.K.
Blue film is a plastic cover it just slides off:eek:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Found the stands on the UK site but there's no way of adding them to a cart. Sent customer service an email.
Looks like the US is the only place that has a difficulty getting this. Found it on EU, UK, JP, AT, DE and IT sites but no cart option. The few .com sites were of EU and UK origin.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
@h2rcx...the tag isn't attached to the key initially;)You mean the 'h2' tag with the metal basing and VIN number,right?Don't think you'd want that flopping around on the triple tree,?????

The Pitbulls are really really good.Most likely quite abit cheaper also?

·
Registered
828 Posts
I assume our new UK friends came via the second ordering window yes?
Not really , it was claimed to be a cancelled order when I spotted it on eBay at my local dealers . When I asked if it really was a cancelled order they said no they just ordered it themselves knowing it would sell .

I only had under a weeks wait for mine and that was bad enough !

1 - 20 of 28 Posts