Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else got their own personal plates?

Dvla (government agency in the UK that deals number plates) has not put a premium on H2 *** plates. I got H2 RCX for £250.

As my initials are RC this kind of works.

I see Ricky Gadsons calling his an H2R G.....

·
Registered
208 Posts
has anyone else got their own personal plates?

Dvla (government agency in the uk that deals number plates) has not put a premium on h2 *** plates. I got h2 rcx for £250.

As my initials are rc this kind of works.

I see ricky gadsons calling his an h2r g.....
h2 kwy :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
I want to use this but if I remember correctly only five numbers/letters on our plates: 1FSTKAW or 1QKKAW

Could go with QKKAW, I don't know I'm still thinking about it.

Oooo, maybe KHI H2 if they will let me put the space in there. Could just go with KHI to honor them for this fine creation!

·
Registered
574 Posts
How about 200mph ?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The UK's most expensive registration plates have been revealed by the DVLA following a BBC freedom of information request. The priciest is “1 D” that sold for £352,000 in March 2009. This is followed by “51 NGH” (£254,000), “1 RH” (£247,000), “K1 NGS” (£231,000), “1 O” (£210,00), “1 A” (£200,000), “1 OO” (£197,000), “2 O” (£142,000), “6 B” (£130,000) and “1 HRH” (£113,000). As such the DVLA - after selling these and thousands of other plates - has contributed £1.8 billion to the government's coffers since the eighties.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow - I assume these are 1 time costs and not annual? That is incredibly costly.
One off fee, These are only government surplus plates I guess. Do you remember the psychedelic painted Rolls Royce the Beatles had? MUS1C

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
I prefer an anonymous combination of numbers and letters, preferably with numerals and letters that are easy to confuse at a distance or at speed.

Salesman who I bought my zx10r from was a roadracing buddy, and picked a splendid combination of 8's, B's, 6's and 9's out of the available choices at the time. I ain't EVER giving that plate back to the MoT ...

·
Registered
888 Posts
my personal plate came in today

Reactions: STRADALE

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Nice! Wow Cali has a cool color scheme going on, black plate looks badasss. When I lived there a long time ago they didn't look like that.

Here's mine:

·
Registered
888 Posts
^ excellent plate!
yeah the black plate with yellow number/letters is what Cali used back in the 50s/60s and you normally only see them on historical cars, but recently the DMV made that plate available to order as special plates. Perfect for the H2

1 - 20 of 31 Posts