Ninja H2 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody,

I just bought a 2016 Kawasaki H2 and I absolutely love the bike but hate the stock exhaust so after doing some resarches I decided to buy the Performance Package Stage II w/ Slash Cut Polished exhaust from Brock's.

I'm looking forward to update this thread with my honest opinion after I get my products from Brock's.

Thank you

I hope you all have a great week.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
In the process of installing the Brocks package now with the slash cut exhaust on my 2016. Got the stock exhaust off yesterday, my God is that exhaust HEAVY, almost gave myself a hernia removing it.:eek:

·
Registered
587 Posts
^Muffler is 19lbs and the rest is 18.4. Definitely not light.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats, man! Can't wait to hear about the results. I am thinking of doing the Stage2 kit as well. The bike has insane power stock. I can't imagine how it must ride with those extra ponies.

·
Registered
60 Posts
It's a lot of work. All the fairings have to come off and the fuel tank and radiator. Needless to say my bikes in pieces in my garage at the moment. Will finish it up on Saturday, Then Sunday morning ride, watch out, turn & burn time!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Bike in many pieces is what makes me a little nervous, I just ordered Brock's exhaust, pcv, filter and ecu. I have done work like this on my bikes before but this one I think I want to have a professional do it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm an ex aircraft mech and been spinning wrenches on bikes for over 30 years, you just have to work very carefully and take your time. The Brocks package also comes with some pretty good instructions which helps alot.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Can't wait to hear both your guys comments about the power & sound once you have Brocks beast mode installed. >:D -

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bike in many pieces is what makes me a little nervous, I just ordered Brock's exhaust, pcv, filter and ecu. I have done work like this on my bikes before but this one I think I want to have a professional do it.
It's better to have a professional doing it, I got the exhaust out of my new 2015 H2 last night and I almost mess up the radietor... so now I'm having a professional to finish the job for me.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts