Ninja H2 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There’s a couple guys here with Vandemon but they haven’t posted the dyno sheet for reg flash n tune.
One guy here posted his Akra and he got 250 but at 14000 rpm
Which I think is high cuz of potential blown motor if u do WOT for miles n miles

·
Registered
434 Posts
May I ask where you are doing these 40 mile high speed runs?

Sounds like an incredible stretch of road, would love to ride it!

Don.

·
Registered
200 Posts
wont make any difference van demon and akra are good products but forced induction dont care both be same or produce same result. cat is the killer in these bikes

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wont make any difference van demon and akra are good products but forced induction dont care both be same or produce same result. cat is the killer in these bikes
So I just heard back from tuner
Full Akro supposedly restricts air flow a bit cuz it has a mini silencer canister to reduce noise.
And been told forced induction doesn’t care to much about exist pressure. It just wants to exit fast and that’s why h2r has that $8000 exhaust

·
Registered
200 Posts
have you seen akro? nothing tiny about that can! all i can say is your going to get alot of mixed opinions and im happy with my dyno results and my bike. unless you are looking for crazy hp figure mods and money are going to differ. you can get decent result with a small enough investment on parts/tuning

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
have you seen akro? nothing tiny about that can! all i can say is your going to get alot of mixed opinions and im happy with my dyno results and my bike. unless you are looking for crazy hp figure mods and money are going to differ. you can get decent result with a small enough investment on parts/tuning
Tiny can I don’t meant the silencer I mean the small can where the cat used to be.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
An interesting vid about what can be done with the stock exhaust...

Yes definitely interesting but consensus is heat problems arise from this set up.
Sc gears dramatically raise boost temps making it if u want to do ride for extended periods of time hard u will need a intercooler

1 - 12 of 12 Posts