Ninja H2 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for fairing parts, scratched or cracked is perfect as i want to make a fibreglass LSR body for my H2 that has the original style but covers up a lot more , specifically the front and right body work

Also original exhaust headers
LMK what you have , Shipping would be to either direct to Aussie or to my team mate in California
Reply or PM me here or txt +61 428 655 445

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can trade for my take offs if any one is interested,
Going to be replacing the swingarm and wheel , maybe even the shock,

·
Registered
787 Posts
When are hoping to have this project running please ? I mean as in the fairing is the last bit to be clipped on then go for it.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sooner i get any particular part of the project underway the better, i would like to get it running to begin tuning with the changes in a few weeks , but i know freight speed and my available time will probably make it later ,still to get inside the motor for a few changhes , exactly what i dont know yet, but suspect head studs, valve spring change, bearing clearance change , coating pistons etc

Fairing will be one of the bigger parts , better airflow from 200mph and up will give me cheaper speed than just adding hp , wind resistance goes up at a geometric rate , pretty soon gets to the point where , if not hp limited you just break traction , my 256mph on a turbo busa on salt was on the traction edge , as the surface changed it would spin and you would have to eze off and feed it in again to find the sweet spot
I expect the H2 to be easier to ride on the salt than a turbo with its linear power rather than a big torque bulge in the mid range of a turbo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts