Ninja H2 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into a flash for the 2021. Contacted Woolich, and they want the parr number for the ECU. Anyone have any way to get that information?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looking into a flash for the 2021. Contacted Woolich, and they want the parr number for the ECU. Anyone have any way to get that information?
I feel like we won't be able to get the ecu part number till we can get our hands on a vin#. Im contacting the dealer religiously lol. I want the flash for my 21 asap!

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My man! That's what I am talking about! I was nervous lol didn't know if it was a totally new ecu.
Yeah, I was getting nervous thinking that if it was completely new, that they may not even try to work it out given rumor that this is the last year for the H2. Thankfully, it looks like we are in the clear.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, I was getting nervous thinking that if it was completely new, that they may not even try to work it out given rumor that this is the last year for the H2. Thankfully, it looks like we are in the clear.
Yeah, that's the last thing I needed lol is to find out no one wants to work on the 21. So now that we know ecu is the same do you think all parts for 2019 and up will fit 21? Like exhaust etc?

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, that's the last thing I needed lol is to find out no one wants to work on the 21. So now that we know ecu is the same do you think all parts for 2019 and up will fit 21? Like exhaust etc?
Pretty sure from 2019 we are good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts