Ninja H2 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
obviously you won't be seeing any track time, or if you do you'll be in for a rude awakening.

I never even understood the dark windshields on sportbikes, why wouldn't you want to see where you are going..

Reactions: BobC and h2madness!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guess I hadn’t thought about that. I’ll have to take her out today and see where my sight lines are.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So it looks like Bob is running an after market screen that comes up considerably higher. The stock screen that I’m using is really low. I’m a full tuck I can still see pretty well. Granted, it’s not like it should be. Thanks for the tip, guys

·
Registered
200 Posts
H2 madness.....you missed a pun. You could've wrote "say it paint so" lmao matty get a tinted double bubble you will need it once over certain speed.....cheap enough also

·
Registered
891 Posts
NOLA is our smart ass moderator

Reactions: NOLA

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
So it looks like Bob is running an after market screen that comes up considerably higher. The stock screen that I’m using is really low. I’m a full tuck I can still see pretty well. Granted, it’s not like it should be. Thanks for the tip, guys
Yes, it's a Zero Gravity Corsa.

In the attached thumbnail the top one is the stock screen and the lower is the Zero Gravity Corsa. It does make a difference in LSR.
Zero Gravity also make a DB screen but the raised portion is much narrower. The Corsa is better for my application.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts