Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was offered 22,000 out the door ttl I'm thinking that's about the best I can get.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry about the punctuation confusion. Guess I was just convincing myself. Most likely pick it up Saturday.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
We are getting there. Almost a full comprehensive thought. So you ARE making a statement. But requesting consent?

So what I am understanding is that you are buying something for $22,000 ? I assume a bike, and it might be in two days.

NOLA

·
Registered
1 Posts
It would be of interest to us all if you would post where you are shopping and which dealership is giving you a price out the door including tax, title and license, so we might give them our business.

Major Honda dealers are ranked according to sales performance and certain dealers will provide an out the door price over the phone with no add on fees or other BS.

I am considering buying an H2 SX soon and would like to know if there are any similar Kawasaki dealers who will give a quote over the phone without all the usual haggling, add ons and BS... I would consider a fly n ride if the price is right.

I am in Texas but any dealers in central US would be considered. A contact name at the dealership would be great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts