Ninja H2 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow, it still looks pretty cold out there in Colorado. Are you saying that you passed by another H2 while you were out riding, or it that your in the picture? (I'm guessing its yours.)

Great pictures. The mountains are beautiful.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Collecting mountains is a sub hobby / by product of what I ride for. I rode to the top of mount Tedi (Tenerife ) to watch the sun come up. Above the clouds and it was beyond freezing. Saw loads of shooting stars though and even even photo'd a mountain angel but I guess only those of you that know of their existence will believe me! Majorca was great around where Micheal Douglas and Catherine Zeta live in the mountains, Harley fat boy was surprising capable. There is a fantastic private toll road in Bobc 's part of the country. Rode it on a st1300 two up. I could talk the humps off a camel right now but can't be doing typing. OOOOOOOOOh that rendering of a '70's Endurance racer. Nuff said ( typed )

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went for another ride up to Rocky Mountain National Park today. Took a couple of before photos of the tires since the last ride I did on my bike was to put almost 200 track miles on it. So I took a couple of pics of the tires to post here... I have no chicken strips on them!!! The other pics are from the visitors center of Trail Ridge Road, the highest paved road in north America, well the lower 48 states that is! it is part of Hwy. 34 and reaches a height of 12,183 ft. ( 3,713 m ) it can be a fun ride, just have to watch out for slow cars is all....

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nope, that is mine.... At the parking lot of the alpine visitors center on trail ridge road today I had some one comment that it was the first time they had seen an H2 in the wild, so they do exist!!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Speaking of cornering, has anyone seen "Japanese Moto Drifter" on youtube.com? The guy's handle bar grip determines how low he can corner!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Went for a ride to Estes Park,CO. today... got lightly rained on and then found this in Estes...
Holy cow Mike! S there still snow there? My buddy and I are shipping our bikes to San Diego and then riding through Nevada Utah and Colorado should we expect to run into snow?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts