Ninja H2 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
As a collector item to compliment the H2 would be great, it's even the right color.

However, after hearing how these things handle and stop I would rather own an RZ350.

That H2 looks in really good shape, I would say price appropriate too.

·
Registered
554 Posts
As a collector item to compliment the H2 would be great, it's even the right color.

However, after hearing how these things handle and stop I would rather own an RZ350.

That H2 looks in really good shape, I would say price appropriate too.
Actually the 74's handle quite well from what I understand, first year of the factory steering damper and longer swinging arm...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"As a collector item to compliment the H2 would be great, it's even the right color".

That's exactly what I was thinking OKH2...

40 years back, and to the future !!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had One

I bought a brand new 1972 H2 and as I recall it was a real handful but it did haul ass and was a great wheelie machine. I did enjoy waxing all the Honda fans at the time.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Cripes that cheap...

When you said the right colour (no there isn't a Q in whip) thats how we spell it) I thought Purple people eater ...That green is superb.

My mate had a candy blue 1972. I followed him as he was giving it the full monty..I was riding blind into three swirls of smoke like you see coming of the tips of aircraft wings.

If that bike had standard pipes it would be 12- £14k in the uk ...$20,000

1 - 7 of 7 Posts