Ninja H2 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered last week a new screen for the H2. I decided on the Puig over the Zero gravity. Firstly love the look of the Puig, the sharp edged design matches the overall lines and sharpness of the panels, and I am sure it will give that more aggressive look from the front that the OEM doesn't have. It is also taller so should give better protection. I had Zero Gravity screens before and after replacing the ZG on my Busa it appears as though they (Puig screens) are better finished and a higher quality product.

By the way if anyone has replaced their screen......For removal.... after unscrewing the 6 screws, does it just slide up and out easily? I know from other bikes it's not always a straight forward affair. Any help appreciated in advance.
Cheers
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Have a zero gravity scrren om mine.pretty ordinary and easily scratched.I ordered it very early on and there we defects in the moulding as far as finish was concerned,distributor gave me a discount then tried flogging the rest on e-bay.The screen does slide out ,post up some pics when u have the puig screen fitted please.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Running ZG's Corsa, have the DB as well. It's a pretty easy install. Takes more time to get the rubber grommets (w/ the bolt threads) out of the OEM part to install in the after market screen then it does to take off & put on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a Light Smoked Puig on mine and love it. I got it for the same reasons, that I liked the lines of it and have had Puig's in the past which were always great quality, even though the screen was a little tough to find in the US, think I got mine off of E-bay. I owe another forum member photos of mine tomorrow on a different post as well. The install was very straight forward, piece of cake.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Malh2,
Yep no worries I will post some pictures after I receive and install.
Yeh I think after having ZG (which are ok and functional) the Puig is a step up in quality..I should be getting the screen by next week (bought off eBay from France)
Take it easy ;)

Stradale,
Thanks for the reply, yeh I remember the Hayabusa was similar easy to remove but hard in installation of the rubber grommets but apart from that seems straight forward...I am excited to install from the pictures I have seen it makes the front bike look even more evil! >:D
Cheers mate
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Fitting a screen is straightforward. Remove the fairing bolts, pop the old screen out and remove it from the plastic subframe. Mount the new screen and bolt it back into the fairing.

Jeffro, your Puig screen looks like the ZG Double Bubble. I went with the Corsa which is a bit wider and chose clear because you need to see through it for LSR when tucked right in and laying along the bike.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I will be replacing the standard screen with a light smoked Puig in the near future, they look cool and fit in with the lines of the bike nicely:)

Rob

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had my heart set on the ZG Corsa but they are back ordered 4-6 weeks. WTF?!

I'm now considering a PUIG.
You won't be disappointed, better protection than OEM, quality is very good. But the looks you can't beat, it has the lines in the moulding that I think match the looks of of the bike, and makes it look even more evil! >:D
Jeffro ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts