Ninja H2 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my 2016 ZX10 R. Friggin peg placement was killing me. Never saw an h2 up close until yesterday and today I have one. I guess I'm easy, but after riding this thing...I can't even...I don't have the words for it. It's amazing. Anyway, hello, aloha...etc.

·
Registered
43 Posts
so how was the 2016 zx10r... the sales guy was telling me it would rape my H2...dont think so but dont know. What are your thoughts? How was the clutchless down shifts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pegs were what just killed me on the ZX10. I'm 6'2", so it's not like I am super tall, but I couldn't stop cramping up on that **** thing. No adjustments either, so I was going to trade it in no matter what. I was originally thinking the R1M, but because of the recall you can't even see one on a floor around here.

Comparing the h2 to that, there's no comparison on the low end. The H2 just clobbers it. But this year's ZX10r has the tallest first gear I have ever seen. It's ridiculously tall. So, everything you get from the 10r happens at nine grand plus or thereabouts. With the H2 it's right out of the gate and super quick.

So, I don't know. I have a hard time seeing the 10r "handling" the H2. It better be friggin' awesome from 9 grand to 14, because off the line that H2 would just demolish it. It's scary quick.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I haven't ridden a zx10 but after doing 12,000 ks on my H2 im pretty sure there is no other bike that delivers power like this does.In saying that in the tight twisty stuff the zx10 probably have the advantage,maybe thats what he meant by handling the H2

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Smaller/lighter bikes will do better than the H2 in tight twisty stuff where the H2 can't use its power (I know, I have a few smaller bikes). The H2 has good geometry and suspension, but there's no getting around the weight and the touchy throttle response. I've done a couple things to cut the weight down but even after that, my '04 ZX10R weighs about 90 lbs less and my Fizzer 400 (not stock) about 140 lbs less, and that is a huge difference.

·
Registered
393 Posts
welcome and envious until I get my H2

·
Registered
587 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
43 Posts
i am really happy to hear someone else complain about the cramping. 6ft tall and 215lbs the zx6r and zx10r cause cramping for me as well as the 600RR cbr and 1000rr. I was shitting myself when I put 5gs down to buy the h2 and think that there might be a possibility i cramp on it....well absolutely no cramping love this crazy beast!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have been looking into what next bike over the winter and narrowed it down to the H2, Ariel Ace or 1299S. H2 gets the win and going to sort out deposits this week and get the H2. Which I have been told should be with me in a few weeks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats on the bike! I'm still looking to get mine soon, so looking forward to it! 😀

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
828 Posts
Yes , I had the same problem . Look underneath at the end of the exhaust and find and remove the rubber plug , then it very hard to get at but look hard to see or feel for the Allen head bolt , undo the bolt and then just pull out baffles with pliers .
It sounds much nicer with them out , not silly loud but deeper tone .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Be careful not to let the Allen key bolt drop from the Allen key when you have unscrewed it - I nearly lost it down side of can sleeving

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
......... this year's ZX10r has the tallest first gear I have ever seen. It's ridiculously tall. So, everything you get from the 10r happens at nine grand plus or thereabouts. With the H2 it's right out of the gate and super quick.

Welcome to H2 ownership Steve.

I have news for you, my H2 is geared 19/42 ( stock is 18/44 ) and it still jumps forward like you wouldn't believe and picks up the wheel in the first four gears.
:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts