Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Am i in ? i am still housebound . violet sign Alloy caravan selling coffee Bean Flicker cafe or summit like .

·
Registered
787 Posts
The guy who asked me if it was a penis extension ,, I waved my little finger at him and told him I was quite happy with what I've got. . Should have told him to F Off but didn't want to empower his negativity.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Thanks for sharing Chris, neat article.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Just been out and brought the mag , all very interesting reading what other owners think . My observations are Chris , you have too much money looking at your toys sitting on the drive ! And Rod , you crashed because you are 6ft 2 ,get yourself a gold wing ! Plus you look like you have just given a sperm sample in your coffee cup while looking at the H2 .
I like the scruffy bike jerno Neil Murray,s one best , spot on comments plus he looks like he's stepped off a ratty superdream .

I pulled up at a cash point last week and a guy came over and said WOW an H2 ! Followed by " I'm not being funny mate but you have a new Ninja H2 and you look like S*H#I#T . None taken .

·
Registered
787 Posts
Just been out and brought the mag , all very interesting reading what other owners think . My observations are Chris , you have too much money looking at your toys sitting on the drive ! And Rod , you crashed because you are 6ft 2 ,get yourself a gold wing ! Plus you look like you have just given a sperm sample in your coffee cup while looking at the H2 .
I like the scruffy bike jerno Neil Murray,s one best , spot on comments plus he looks like he's stepped off a ratty superdream .

I pulled up at a cash point last week and a guy came over and said WOW an H2 ! Followed by " I'm not being funny mate but you have a new Ninja H2 and you look like S*H#I#T . None taken .
Excellent ,,,Been on this forum since Nov last year when I placed order and at last another Wit, , , well half anyway.

Everyone else has been complimentary about the bike, The first derisory was the size of my shaft the second ( yours ) is the contents of the counter weights.

ZZR1400 was spotted a mile ahead and easily reigned in and blown away.

Sticks and stones bounce off my bones but ninja really hurt me. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Funny about the negative comments. I've had nothing but positive ones or genuine 'what'll it do?" questions. Sometimes it takes ages to get away from my local bike shop. Every time I go to put my helmet on there's another excited looking individual, who's never seen an H2 before, with a load of questions. Love it. Maybe we're all a bit more laid back in the West Country.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Funny about the negative comments. I've had nothing but positive ones or genuine 'what'll it do?" questions. Sometimes it takes ages to get away from my local bike shop. Every time I go to put my helmet on there's another excited looking individual, who's never seen an H2 before, with a load of questions. Love it. Maybe we're all a bit more laid back in the West Country.
Ummm , I hope I'm not being referred to as one of the negative comments , just trying to be a wit ( or "half wit" ) touché ! .
Like you I've had nothing but positive comments like " I never thought I'd get to see one " or whats it really like ? I have even seen two men in a van point and push their faeces sorry faces to the inside of the windscreen as I've turned in front of them as they try to get a better look .
You're not more laid back in the West Country it's just that you're all pissed up on cider .

·
Registered
787 Posts
Every one else pretty much been very complimentary. This zzr guy thought he was king of the road and got proper done by me . I can assure you the women in the west country are more laid back . . .>:D

I did say alot more positive things about h2 to journalist. The Ed of the mag in his editorial suggested we should get knighthoods for buying this bike!

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Nothing but lots of curiosity and positive comments here, even from people who posted on forums about not liking it before they saw one for real (usually mine). The one exception has been the BMW snobs on the internet (never in person).

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Nothing but good stuff with mine either.People really like this new bike.When I pull my helmet off...they REALLY start being interested.Guess being bald and grey somehow doesn't fit with something as 'young' as this bike looks.I love it.

Interesting thing I've noticed..it's mostly OLDER folks that come over and start asking things.I feel good about it all.No Harleys for me.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
3 different meet up spots for Friday Nights ride & at each one the H2 actually delayed stands up by more and more time with each spot as more people/bikes joined & people got off their bikes to come check out the bike. Last spot w/ over 100 bikes I'd say we left 20 minutes later just because the H2 was there. Tons of great questions, cool comments & pictures..... One guy walked up to the bike, eyes wide open grabbed his hair with both hands, circling & staring at the H2 & started slowly saying over & over again ; "Ohh myyyy GOD,,,, ohhhh myyyy GOD" like he was tripping, it was pretty funny. Even while out on the road it was funny because guys were pulling up next to me w/ their neck on a swivel checking out the bike.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
LOL...I can remember one of the first 'wheelies' I did.Not having any idea of what it would do..I blipped the throttle...sharply.As the front snatched skyward...my head wrenched backward.Hope no one was behind me to witness this.I felt TOTALLY stupid.And most likely looked it as well!Live and learn...live and learn.Decided that day I HAD to do something with the throttle...or die tryin!I'm still here...guess I figured it out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts