Ninja H2 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am not sure if I am the first to post H2R uncrating as a private owner. Regardless, I wasn't sure if I would test ride it or not at the time, but I did manage to go up and down a busy side street. Couldn't really open it up due to tight street and didn't want to get a ticket either since the bike is not street legal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGc4QwIv6yA

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I was pretty there the whole time. The manager did not let anyone do anything unless i am around.

I don't really have plans for this bike...just wanted to own the beast. I am no stranger to Kawasaki H2s and I just love extreme and rare bikes (mostly Kawasakis). Below are some of the pics from the past.

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
Kawie, congrats on the new bike, we are all very happy for you (and maybe a bit jealous). Let me know how long it is before you get your first private message asking you to buy parts for someone. My guess is you should be getting one within the next 48 hours!

Ed

·
Registered
202 Posts
WOW! That was a GREAT video, thanks for posting it.

Now please dear sir, go take it to a Dynojet 250i model Dyno so we can see what Horsepower a stock H2R right out of the crate bought by a private customer makes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts