Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the H2R has a recall for wiring pinching as I understand it, problems are engine stall or over fueling which may cause a fire. Not for the road model just the R. Not sure if its world widw at the moment just in Australia.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Looks like the H2R has a recall for wiring pinching as I understand it, problems are engine stall or over fueling which may cause a fire. Not for the road model just the R. Not sure if its world widw at the moment just in Australia.
I think its for world-wide

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well it sounds like there haven't been any actual accidents yet. That's good because your H2R spontaneously catching fire does not sound like a good day.

Has anyone got recall letters yet? Sounds like a pretty easy fix ultimately.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Interesting the chassis number this affects are 33 - 102. This suggests there are

32 H2R's owned by Kawassaki, they didn't need to recal thier own bikes.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yep injectors stuck on can be interesting , the home page at suzukihayabusa.org is me on my bike with exactly that happening , wasn't going to burn me or the bike, but anything within 10ft on my right was fair game
including Al the starter

While i think it would just kill the motor , props to Kawasaki for identifying a potential issue and doing something positive about it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts