Ninja H2 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm thinking of buying a ninja h2r or h2 in 2-3 years(Ik a long time but 16 rn lol) and wanted to ask 2 questions rn. I'm planning of probably getting the newest one when I decide to get one and want to get it on US and get it shipped to me on Kosovo, Europe. And wanted to know if I can get it registered or what do I need to do to be able to get it registered? and if I get it on US can I get fixed if something happens in another country like for example in Germany or somewhere else in EU. Thank You.

·
Registered
10 Posts
H2R's are the same worldwide. Order it anywhere and it will be the same anywhere.

You cannot register it because it is not street legal. None of them are. This is why you can order the same one anywhere and everywhere as long as you have the $$$$. No safety or emission standards to worry about. No laws or regulations to abide by since it's illegal to drive on any public road on earth.

Also, H2R has absolutely ZERO warranty. Buy it wherever, get it fixed wherever. Makes no difference.

I wanted a bunch of fast crazy things when I was 16 too. Now I'm old (ish) and own a bunch of fast crazy things. Enjoy!

Talk to your local Kawasaki dealer. Or any Kawasaki dealer for that matter. They have all the answers you need.

·
Registered
13 Posts
As far as the H2 is concerned, US warranty is good in the US, that's it.
Why worry about warranty when it will probably cost you a fortune to put it in a crate (or container), ship it, then deal with the EU customs and taxes?

Q: IS MY WARRANTY GOOD OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES?
A: The warranty on units purchased in the 48 contiguous states and Alaska is valid only in these areas.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As far as the H2 is concerned, US warranty is good in the US, that's it.
Why worry about warranty when it will probably cost you a fortune to put it in a crate (or container), ship it, then deal with the EU customs and taxes?

Q: IS MY WARRANTY GOOD OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES?
A: The warranty on units purchased in the 48 contiguous states and Alaska is valid only in these areas.

Thanks
I want to get it in the US because in my country(Kosovo) there isn't any certified kawasaki dealers or any kawasaki dealer and if I get it in us $55k and around $1k to ship it to albania and customs are I think 18% on my country and still around the same price in eur as msrp, bc if I get it in germany for example I still have to pay customs in my country.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts