Ninja H2 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

When the BSB boys roll into Brands Hatch this weekend they'll be bringing a special guest along with them, the Ninja H2R. MCN's Adam Child will run hot laps on the R after the first BSB race on Sunday the 19th at 2 pm (GMT). The H2 will also be present, this will be the first time H2 and H2R share track time publicly.

"There is little to describe the aural and visual impact of the Ninja H2R, it is quite literally an assault on the senses. Alongside Chad on the H2R race-goers will also see the Ninja H2 in all its glory. Personally I can think of no better place than Brands Hatch for the UK public riding launch of these already iconic machines."
Source: BSB

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well we will have to check back for some videos and write ups once this event happens on the 19th. It shouldn't be anything too new, but if you were able to see it live, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'll expect a surge of UK members on here raving about their experience being around this thing on that day.

It's going to be a good Sunday!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Presumably Brands will need special dispensation to run the H2R with it's very high noise level. The BSB bikes will sound quiet in comparison.

A friend of mine has one on order and he is already planning mods just so he can run the **** thing and get through scrutineering.

·
Registered
674 Posts
UK guys

While on the UK subject
anyone planning on taking there bike to straightliners 2 day meet in May ?
was looking for a H2 in the April results but obviously still running in and getting used to the bikes

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
While on the UK subject
anyone planning on taking there bike to straightliners 2 day meet in May ?
was looking for a H2 in the April results but obviously still running in and getting used to the bikes
Mine isn't run in yet but I was going to take it on April 14th just so Straightliners members could have a look. In the end we went in the smaller van, so space was an issue, also I knew I'd be tempted to run it !!!

I will be taking it in May, although I don't know if the ECU will be flashed in time, or whether I will have the gearing I'm going to need.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Well good luck with getting it done in time :)
gearing for 225-230 ?
I'm going to wait until Guhl motors have some more information on the re-flash, in particular how much power the H2 makes and what shape the power curve is.

Then I can decide what speed might be possible and gear the bike accordingly. I'll have to find some sprockets too. Realistically, if it makes 230-240 bhp getting it over 210 will be the first target.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts