Ninja H2 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yea, saw that video too. I'm actually more curious to see a video of a car beating the Ninja H2R. What will it take to take down the H2R?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Yea, saw that video too. I'm actually more curious to see a video of a car beating the Ninja H2R. What will it take to take down the H2R?
As said above, 1300HP GT-R.

And just about anything as potent as that.

I'm sure Supra owners down in Texas will LOVE to run an H2 ;)

TX2K ;)

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Speaking of sprockets...will this stud configuration allow an aftermarket install?Anyone KNOW any aftermarket sprocket dealers(for this bike)?

·
Registered
539 Posts
I think the GTR beat the H2R because the H2R will only do 204/205 on its stock gearing. The bike simply ran out of revs and the GTR pulled ahead.
Good point forgot about that.
More to squeeze out of the H2, can't wait to see how things progress.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Plenty of videos floating around of the Ninja H2R taking on various other vehicles in races. This particular video shows the H2R humiliating a 1200 HP Bugatti Veyron.

I read that a car would need 1500 HP to keep up with the 300 HP Ninja H2R. That's so much horsepower.

Check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/MotoMitrovica/videos/884774744937623/
Posting videos' Youtube official channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/superstreet/videos

Great vids. So as of now, no stock production Hyper car can beat a stock H2R. I'd like to see one of the Stock Hyper cars that dethroned the Veryon SS (Lambo Aventador, McLaren MP4-12C, Lambo Huracan, Ariel Atom 500 V8, BAC Mono, or Pagani Huayra) go up against a stock H2R. I'd like to see how the H2R stacks up against the McLaren P1 and Porsche 918 Spyder Hyper Hybrid cars.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Posting videos' Youtube official channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/superstreet/videos

Great vids. So as of now, no stock production Hyper car can beat a stock H2R. I'd like to see one of the Stock Hyper cars that dethroned the Veryon SS (Lambo Aventador, McLaren MP4-12C, Lambo Huracan, Ariel Atom 500 V8, BAC Mono, or Pagani Huayra) go up against a stock H2R. I'd like to see how the H2R stacks up against the McLaren P1 and Porsche 918 Spyder Hyper Hybrid cars.
To be fair though, the stock H2R is not a street legal vehicle, whereas the cars tested against it can all be used on standard roads.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To be fair though, the stock H2R is not a street legal vehicle, whereas the cars tested against it can all be used on standard roads.
That is true. I just want to see the H2R race against a bunch of vehicles in fair fights. It against other track bikes. Are there also cars for sale that are only track legal? Maybe we can see a battle between the H2R and those vehicles. I just wonder how many vehicles are really able to take on, or maybe beat the H2R in a race.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I thought the H2R was geared for 221mph stock? Or are you guys considering it's just a 1/2-mile race and wouldn't pull max speed in that distance?

That is true. I just want to see the H2R race against a bunch of vehicles in fair fights. It against other track bikes. Are there also cars for sale that are only track legal? Maybe we can see a battle between the H2R and those vehicles. I just wonder how many vehicles are really able to take on, or maybe beat the H2R in a race.
If you count non-street legal like the H2R, several...but again, at what point do you not consider the custom builds not production?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Bugatti is said to be coming out with a next generation Veyron, seeing that going head to head with the H2 will be a sight to see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts